[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liberals don't want the government to march house to house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1373928680879.png (356 KB, 572x380) Image search: [Google]
1373928680879.png
356 KB, 572x380
Liberals don't want the government to march house to house taking guns, they don't want to close down all gun stores, they don't want to cause guns to stop existing on the planet earth.

At least not reasonable ones.

We want more gun control. That means it shouldn't be possible for people with "mental health issues" and known anger problems to obtain automatic rifles.
Republicans constantly blame mental health, as a deflection from gun control, when really that is an argument FOR gun control, because poor mental health should disqualify you from getting one.

Also, this only works is everyone does it. Making it impossible to get a gun for someone with homicidal tendencies in one state won't change shit when they can drive for an hour and get the gun in some other state. Which is why gun control works in Europe and Canada so well, but seems to do nothing for the few states that have it.

I realize that per capita America does not have the most shootings for a developed country (4th last I checked, still bad) but it's absurd to say that stricter background checks would not help at all.

Let me save you three seconds:
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
A law being a law from hundreds of years ago isn't a good reason to avoid changing the law. This isn't an argument. It's also cherry picking, since you're choosing to ignore the 'well regulated militia' part.
We need to be able to discuss these things in a context where change can happen, and not be held back by absurdly out dated laws.
>>
>>53609967

Liberals are too mentally ill to understand that it is impossible to control guns in a nation that already has half a billion unregistered guns in circulation.

We probably shouldn't allow them to vote or roam free tbh.
>>
>>53609967
> I don't understand the difference between rights and laws
>>
File: Ptr91.jpg (392 KB, 1280x635) Image search: [Google]
Ptr91.jpg
392 KB, 1280x635
>>53609967
>>muh mental healthcare
>>automatic rifles
Nigger do you even know what a rifle looks like? How exuberantly cost prohibitive obtaining one with fully-automatic capability is?
GUNLESS FAGGOT DETECTED
Do you have any basic understanding of what a black market is? Any idea that arms trading is the largest black market in the world?
Your "universal background czech" just further complicates the process for law abiding white males like myself to be armed, while jamal buys his guns from tyrone or uncle tom.
Get blown the fuck out back to reddit
>>
>>53609967
>>gun control works in Europe
Is this fucking b8, or are you just retarded?
I just want to go Anders Brevik on your puny faggot ass
>>
Tell me cuck, what is considered mental illness?
Who decides what is considered mental illness?

Then after you don't do that, explain to me how it will be immune from political influence

If you mention the apartment, just go ahead and kill yourself

in reality such a regulation will just create another self serving never ending leviathan that consumes more and more
>>
>>53613635
The APA*
>>
File: second amendment.gif (44 KB, 827x628) Image search: [Google]
second amendment.gif
44 KB, 827x628
>>53609967
>since you're choosing to ignore the 'well regulated militia' part.

Because it has nothing to do with what the amendment actually stipulates you dumb Canuck.

Let me guess, you're a Quebecois. It would explain why you fail at basic English.
>>
File: Logic.jpg (83 KB, 625x468) Image search: [Google]
Logic.jpg
83 KB, 625x468
>>53609967
This is why nobody takes Canada seriously.

And this.
>>
>>53609967
ITT:

OP paid to post by Everytown for Gun Safety, an anti Second Amendment advocacy group funded by Michael Bloomberg.
>>
>>53609967
How about this:

Shall not be infringed.

>but I already addressed that

Shut your fucking mouth you disgusting piece of shit. If you come for my weapons, I come for your life. You don't get to mandate how others protect themselves from the filth that makes up modern society. In the end all that matters is violent force, something criminals understand and worthless morons like you don't.

Next time a gang of niggers are trying to break into your house so they can skin your pets alive and steal your TV, try using your useless words to stop them.
>>
>>53609967
(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia are—
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/311

Fuck off my guns, jew.
>>
>>53609967
>automatic rifles.

Post discarded
>>
hypothetically IF the government wanted to steal my guns how would they find them?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.