[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Winter chan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: freezy.jpg (61 KB, 495x474) Image search: [Google]
freezy.jpg
61 KB, 495x474
http://www.mopo.de/nachrichten/keine-heizung-in-zelten-frierende-fluechtlinge-demonstrieren-vor-dem-hamburger-rathaus,5067140,32149212.html

refugees starting to get cold. they demand radiators.

its middle of october and temperature did drop to around 0°C...

winter chan is that you?
>>
>>53605684
>they demand radiators.

lol what a bunch of entitled fucks.
>>
>>53605684
You know they could huddle and cuddle :3
>>
File: page_22_23 copy4.jpg (430 KB, 1600x931) Image search: [Google]
page_22_23 copy4.jpg
430 KB, 1600x931
they did not know germany was this cold
>>
>>53606094
They expected indoor housing
>>
Hamburger rathouse.
Heh.
>>
File: winterchan.jpg (123 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
winterchan.jpg
123 KB, 800x800
I don't want to watch the world burn.
I want to watch it freeze.

Let it snow, motherfuckers.
>>
>>53605989
Muslims aren't cuddle creature, they're more like badgers or wolverines.... they'll claw your eyes out if you get too close.

Notice how there isn't any documented evidence of muslims expressing affection towards one another?
>>
>>53605684
>its middle of october and temperature did drop to around 0°C...
fucking weakling fag shitskins
they should hose them down with cold water
>>
>>53606277
LGTSS
>German as a language
>>
>>53605684

Winter will not save you.

I know a family of Kenyans who are fresh off the boat, not even a year in the country. They work in long-sleeve shirts and jeans in -10C weather and say "Wow this is the coldest I've ever been in my life!" Then proceed to keep working.

This is more or less good. The refugee's with good skills and who wish to work and contribute won't give a shit about winter, and the ones who don't work will get cold and fuck off I guess- but I doubt it, these are very resilient peoples.
>>
>>53605684
Oh no. Those poor poor slightly inconvenienced war victims. Sue germany for cruelty. Or better yet, set your tents on fire, that should keep you warm.
>>
File: winter.jpg (289 KB, 1440x1141) Image search: [Google]
winter.jpg
289 KB, 1440x1141
>>53605684
Maybe they shouldn't come up north from their sandboxes if they can't handle a bit of chilly weather.

I'm looking forward to the deep winter.
>>
>>53605684
>we didn't do anything for your country
>you saved us from a war torn region (let's pretend)
>we didn't pay any taxes
>we don't have the skill level to contribute
>we illegally got here and rioted when confronted with a fence
>we think your culture is garbage
>we won't assimilate
>gibs gibs gibs

Let it snow in Germany's heart.
>>
>>53605684
waiting for the moment when they start kicking the Germans out of their house to shelter all those refugees... Group hug niggas. Kick them out German bros..
>>
>>53605684
How far will the German government go to protect the "refugees"?
>>
>>53610511
This is why i have a Ol' Opinion Amplifier near the door and fire extinguisher handy.
>>53611328
Full retard.
>>
Honest question here because it will be America's turn next...where does the money come from? The German government will be paying for refugee heating, right? Will they be paying the electric bills? What about the increased demand on your power grid? Will taxes be raised to pay for increased heating & electric? When does the native German say "ENOUGH"?

Sincerely,
Curious From America
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.