[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#cucknation Feels like propaganda posters in North Korea "the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 20151013_203929.jpg (643 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20151013_203929.jpg
643 KB, 2048x1152
#cucknation

Feels like propaganda posters in North Korea "the great leader Kim il sung will always be with us"
>>
>>53605572
>vor Verfolgung
>>
>>53605572
Glad to see Amnesty's $$ hard at work
>>
>>53605572
>Mensch
>>
I'll describe a typical german man's day for everyone, just to let them know how awesome it is to live the cuck life!

>wake up around 4 am
>the 10 mosques in my neighborhood are blastin ISIS propaganda and the call to prayer starts early
>lay in bed, just a small twin matress on the floor of my designated cuck shed
>not even a single lego set or puzzle to play with
>see lights go on in my home
>watch my wife, Muhammad Bin Alhareezi (my wife's bull) and their 10 children leave the house to go to the mosque
>finally get up around 6 and head to work
>work in a small clock factory, painting numbers on the circuit boards
>wife calls me asking me to buy some groceries
>can hear her moaning in pleasure and Muhammad ejaculates his thick invader cum deep inside her
>decide to pick up a few boxes of diapers, it sounds like the cum got into her womb
>leave work around 7pm and pass by a group of sex slaves being herded around by a local Imam
>can see their blue eyes and blond hair behind their veils
>they all have cuts and acid burns on their arms
>pass by the local Muslim sex den
>5 year old boys and teenage girls chained to the wall
>screaming muslim men pumping them full of hot milky cum
>hear babies crying from the back
>a 12 year old girl is nursing a black eye along with a young baby. I can see she looks visibly very pregnant
>get to the grocery store
>everything is in arabic now
>can't figure out which kind of baby formula to buy
>muslim man sees me reaching into my pockets for my arabic translation book
>he thinks i'm stealing
>drags me to the front of the store
>huge crowd gathers
>he chops on my hand while reciting the koran
>eventually get back home
>knock on the door to my own house
>one of my children answers the door
>little Helga, she was once so beautiful
>Muhammad poured acid on her when he moved in, now she is disfigured and visibly pregnant
>see some cum drip from between her legs as she takes the groceries
>finally settle into my cuck shed and fall asleep.
>>
>>53606672
That made me really sad because I no longer can tell if this is satire or reality
>>
>>53605572
>Jeder
>>
File: 1444562104783.jpg (633 KB, 1300x867) Image search: [Google]
1444562104783.jpg
633 KB, 1300x867
>>53605572
Very persecuted..
>>
>>53605572
Why not translate it for us you dick
>>
>>53608994
My german's not great, but I think it's something like:
"All people have the right to search for and obtain aslyum from persecution in other countries"
>>
>>53608994
Every human has the right to search and be granted asylum from persecution in other countries.
>>
>>53605572
so must someone "correct" this error
replace the word for asylum
with the word for welfare or government benefits
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.