[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck can you be against both racemixing and abortion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
How the fuck can you be against both racemixing and abortion?

If abortion was illegal, mixed race population as well as the nigger and spic populations in general due to dumb poorfags breeding with spics and niggers would go up, abortion is a good thing.
>>
White abortion is bad.

I don't think people realilze how much abortion has benefited our nation.
>>
>>53604600
I am for the constitution
States should be allowed to make abortion laws
>>
Abortion is LITERALLY the reason we aren't drowning in Niggers and Spics (more than we already are) right now.
Planned Parenthood alone aborts over 100,000 nogs a year. If it was up to me, every Popeyes and KFC should be attached to an abortion clinic, and every WalMart would have an abortion clinic as part of its Customer Service Department.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 324x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 324x484
>>
>>53604600
>How the fuck can you be against both racemixing and abortion?

Why couldnt you be? They're not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>53604933
You're a good man, anon.
>>
>>53605008

see

>>53604933
>>
>>53604958
This.. Sigh
>>
>against race mixing

Every time this is brought up it makes /pol/ seem like a joke. The hottest women on the planet are mixed. Your parents can both be butt ugly but if you're a mix, there's a 90% chance you're hot.

But, hey, stay gay /pol/
>>
>>53604600
>populations in general due to dumb poorfags breeding with spics and niggers would go up, abortion is a good thing.

I want to cut welfare and outlaw abortion or at least control it so it's used to fix legitimate medical complications.

Let the muds drown in their numerous poverty.
>>
>>53604600
I suffer from this cognitive dissonance myself. Is the world better off because of abortion? Yes. Yes it is. Is it fucked up? Yes. Yes it is. The ends can't justify the means when you're talking about murder. I'd say the same for adults.

If we rounded up and exterminated ALL niggers, OF COURSE the world would be improved, only a dumb fuck would argue against that.

But that doesn't mean we should go full 'Hitler' and start rounding up niggers into death camps, it's still pretty fucked.
>>
>>53605865
>But that doesn't mean we should go full 'Hitler' and start rounding up niggers into death camps, it's still pretty fucked.

You haven't been fully enlightened yet, you're still in cuckservative mode.

That's the same exact argument cuckservatives use against Trump who would have to logically put spics in detention camps first, if he wants to get rid of them.
>>
>>53605597
>Brown hair
>Brown eyes
>Thinks this is the hottest

You either just have an irrational hatred for everything that isn't doodoo hue, or you don't know how genetics works, cause with race mixing, all you get is brown.
>>
>>53604600

The people who get in the situation where abortion is a considered option are not the type of people we want raising kids in this world.

The death of the would be child is a mercy killing and is ten timea better than letting the child grow up in an environment with parents who get themselves into such shit situations. You cannot force people to be born into this world with parents that were 600$ away from killing them nine months before they were born.

To beleive that potential abortion babies are going to one day be the president or a very important person is not only childish and unrealistic, it's dangerous for the current human race as we know it. Abortion has killed more white trash, niggers, beaner spics, crippled, and retarded people than any other organization and is the best coalition that has ever existed.

>forcing unwanted kids to grow up with negligent parents
>counting white abortions as tragedy and not a blessing
>counting any abortion as a tragedy and not a blessing

Imagine all the buffalo bills weve removed
>>
>>53606260
If you give the power to just pick who lives and dies, how are you sure you won't be picked to be slaughtered? Who's gonna keep the US Gestapo from enforcing a height requirement? Or BMI requirement?

Anyone less than 6'0 (5'6 for women), or with a non-muscular BMI over 30 is also exterminated. No place for shortness or fatness in the new master race.

>>53606260
>That's the same exact argument cuckservatives use against Trump who would have to logically put spics in detention camps first, if he wants to get rid of them.

I am all for deporting. I'm talking about killing. Abortion is murder, and murdering spics and blacks indiscriminately is not a good thing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.