[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm young and belong to a rich family (US$50 million). So
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: wooooo.jpg (55 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
wooooo.jpg
55 KB, 400x400
I'm young and belong to a rich family (US$50 million). So is there any point in me working hard at university and becoming a wageslave /pol/?

I'm so content just having boat parties (here or in the Med), getting drunk at clubs while having table service, staying in 5 star resorts and generally living in the moment. Isn't this what life is about anyway? Screwing the system and forging your own path? My school work was shit but so what. When you have $50 million it doesn't matter.

I reckon I'd actually be stupid if I wanted to work.
>>
>>53603487

Prove it faggot.
>>
>>53603541
There's been a string of burglaries here targetting wealthy people (include the CEO of HSBC Asia just the other day) so, nah, its ok.
>>
>>53603487
no, you could work hard to make everyone life's a living hell tough
t. madman
>>
>>53603487
Do what the fuck you want.

I'd use my money to get some power and status. I'm more jelly of Trump than Dan Bilzarian tbh.
>>
>>53603696
I'm leaving the hard work to my numerous siblings. I've already resigned myself as the lazy, party animal of the family.
>>
>>53603778
Oh please, I won't be recording my shit on instagram like he does. I'm not vain like that.
>>
Do whatever fulfills you.
If you feel like you'll never get tired of boat parties then go on, but maybe there is more to life?
There's a million things you could spend your time on, if of course you cared to do so.
I would travel a whole lot and that's not even that expensive.
Why don't you just spend time going into stuff that interest you? As you say, you have the money so there's no need to be a wageslave. Maybe get a degree on pure interest? Chill, enjoy life and go see places.
>>
>>53603487

>same boat as you
>work hard to surpass parents, provide same experience for the next future generation of my family

You're pathetic if you're truthful OP. I hope you realize your family's disappointment of you.
>>
File: 1392793630479.jpg (178 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1392793630479.jpg
178 KB, 960x720
>>53603487
Do what you want to do with your life, OP. You're in a rare position to do anything you want to. If working hard isn't something that appeals to you, then don't do it, because you can afford not to. Party till you die at 50, just know that half your friends aren't interested in you for your friendship and besides your parents, you'll have nobody that you can truly relate to. Because all people at above the 5 million dollar level are superficial as fuck. I know especially because I deal with people like you a couple of times a year.

Do what you want, guy. It's your life, don't let an imageboard dictate that.
>>
>yacht parties
>posting on a Malaysian pottery forum

Pick one
>>
Sounds like a wasted life. Find a way to challenge yourself. Enroll into uni and pick a field that has nothing to do with economics. Might be a nice change of pace
>>
Hey op, can you spot me 100k so I can retire for life?
>>
>>53603487
>Screwing the system and forging your own path

youre not forging your own path, you arent doing anything at all.

If you think life is just about having "the most fun" you fucked up
>>
>>53603487
>$50 million
>Rich
kek
>>
>>53603487
>So is there any point in me working hard at university and becoming a wageslave /pol/?

The fact that you don't understand the value of hardwork means that your parents failed and raised a shit child.

No, don't bother. Just keep living your party lifestyle until you end up dead from an overdose of something. You'll do the world a favor
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.