[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone actually support this meme candidate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1500x2100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1500x2100
Does anyone actually support this meme candidate?
>>
>>53601508
Most democrats think she he a good candidate just because she has "experience". Never mind she is a criminal and just a generally shitty person.
>>
Only brainwashed leftists and women who just want le first female president (same mentality as Obama supporters).
>>
>>53601508

Old Democrats who are afraid of shit-lord Sanders and housewives.
>>
>>53601583
Do they have real talking points? I can argue for Trump Carson and Paul and I'm atleast versed in Bernies cult practices. Hills, well I don't know anything about what she wants.
>>
>>53601508

Honestly better then Bernie. The country can take another corporate/war shill ass fucking better then $18 trillion more in debt and useless college degreess
>>
>>53601508
Nothing will make me vote for her thanks to her Second Amendment stance.
>>
>>53601508
Anderson Cooper does, apparently.
>>
Id rather have Hilldog as the president than jew sanders and his shekels
>>
>>53602004
What does he say?
>>
>>53601508
Hillary's campaign is a disaster. Its gotten so bad that she's spent the last few weeks trying to court millenial feminists.

Protip: if you're hillary and you need to spend time and money courting feminists, you fucked up.

Bernie has been shitting on her since the start, which is pathetic because bernies campaign is literally rediculous false promises: the platform.

That sleazy old jew is going to wreck her tonight, and the DNC will roll out biden who will crush them both.

Berniefags are completely delusional of they think he will win. The whole party hates him because him and his communist cronies all ran as independants in the 80s and 90s, stealing seats from democrat incumbents in new england.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.