[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Syrians want El-Assad to stay in power Syrians thank Russia for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: syria.jpg (61 KB, 587x394) Image search: [Google]
syria.jpg
61 KB, 587x394
Syrians want El-Assad to stay in power
Syrians thank Russia for helping them fighting ISIS
Syrians wanting the US to stay out of their business

if that's simply what syrians want, why does the rest of the world have a problem with it?
>>
File: syrian grills.jpg (47 KB, 597x398) Image search: [Google]
syrian grills.jpg
47 KB, 597x398
>>53601304

signs saying
"THANKS Russia"
"Syria and Russia , together against terrorism"
"yes to the Russian-Syrian alliance , No to terrorism"
>>
>>53601304
because the rest of the world, (the west), my cunt-REEEEE included, can't leave anything alone due to their masters pulling the strings.
>>
File: cyka.jpg (38 KB, 584x399) Image search: [Google]
cyka.jpg
38 KB, 584x399
also , some cyka translte this
>>
>>53601596
"Rimjobs, Hand jobs 3ยข"
>>
>>53601596
Thank you Russia.
For your trust and help.
>>
>>53601304
>El Assad
>El
Is he in Syria legally?
>>
>>53602367

Arabic doesn't translate directly into English.

Thus the spelling of certain Arab words in English often varies.
>>
>>53602367

El = The
and it's oftenly used in family names. let's say 50% of arabic family names start with an "El" following with an ameliorative adjective/noun
El Assad literally translates to "The Lion". that's his family name. you can't change it.
>>
File: mx.gif (358 B, 16x11) Image search: [Google]
mx.gif
358 B, 16x11
>>53601304
El Assad mucho libre
>>
>>53603783
It's transliterated "al-Assad", not "El Assad".
>>
Why are they holding pictures of Borat?
>>
>>53601596
>Check my six
>>
>>53604595

pronounced more like "El" though. doesn't make a difference how you write it"

https://translate.google.com.tn/#auto/ar/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B3%D8%AF
press listen
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.