[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tonight is gonna be crazy. I go to a liberal school in Chicago.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 750x1334
Tonight is gonna be crazy. I go to a liberal school in Chicago. Already everyone is talking about how shit trump, how ugly his wife is compared to classy michelle, and how great Bernie is tonight.

How can I survive the next year
>>
>>53595542
Cool story.
>>
Wear a "Make America Great Again" hat. If anyone tries to confront you, claim that you're a pansexual, gernderfluid homosexual, and that you're not going to accept any oppression.
>>
>>53596137
This
>>
>>53596137
nobody will confront him, he'll just get silently judged
>>
>>53595542
>how ugly his wife is compared to classy michelle
what the fuck? are they all gay?

wait, they're >2015 college kids. don't answer that.
>>
>how ugly his wife is compared to classy michelle

>niggers
>attractive

try again
>>
>>53595542
Grow a pair ?
>>
>>53595542
A not liberal cuck DePaul bro? Is this true OP?
>>
>>53596254
Then he should not care at all.
>>
>>53596254
This.

Remember, Liberals are pussies that will pull strings backstage to get you thrown out rather than to confront you head on.
>>
>>53596295
Betas will say 3/10s are 10/10 so as to not be mean.

I work with a bike riding shithead that said "Hey she looks pretty good" about Jenner back when the Vanity Fair thing happened.
>>
>>53596916
whenever any of those retards try to bring up bruce jenner's vanity fair shot, i tell them to go watch that 2003 dove natural beauty ad.
>>
>>53595542
go home randlet
>>
>>53595542
pls dont reveal your power level, they might hurt you.
>>
>>53595542
>How can I survive the next year

Hang on until November 2016, bro.

The sweet, sweet taste of Trump victory will make it all worth it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.