[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he so underated in outside of US? He knocked out evil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Why is he so underated in outside of US?

He knocked out evil empire a.k.a USSR
>>
>>53594197

I don't normally respond to forum postings of this sort, but feel obligated due to the fact our southern counterparts often fail to explain this era in history properly.

Ronald Regan introduced the privatization of prisons during his presidency. Free labor is the corner stone of US economics, and more importantly "Reganomics" which was created based on the 13th amendment. This was a domestic issue which had severe relevance to the war on drugs. Oliver North had strong connections to drug king pins and cocaine producing countries in the southern hemisphere. During the Regan Administration he was accused of trafficking narcotics across the boarder with military planes which was then distributed to local drug dealers, leading to the introduction to the drug. Of course the Regan administration strongly separated themselves from this controversy the second it was aired. However, even though Regan was never indited when you look at the possibilities presented at the beginning of the discussion you realize that he, and his administration, would have profited from this transaction by arresting those committing the distribution of cocaine.

This also started the race war according to many African American individuals. Together a mass majority claimed that black colored individuals were targeted and police brutality was encouraged to ensure several thousand individuals were falsely arrested for the possibility of free labor in prison.

Aside from this domestic issue, Ronald Regan also traded arms for hostages to terrorist regimes and lied to the American people about it at first.

Overall, he was a jewbag.
>>
>>53594197
Most of the world still buys the libcuck propaganda. Same with Thatcher. Despite numerous flaws they were the last real leaders either of our nations had.
>>
>>53594197
Me is Japanese,me survive nuclear attack like cockroach.Me is civilised,me fappy fappy to cartoon bosom.Me find blonde wife because dream is to have European son legacy.Me still use terms like"evil" and "good" because me lack mental capacity to understand greyness.

HIYAAAAAAA!
>>
>>53597129
>Me still use terms like"evil" and "good" because me lack mental capacity to understand greyness.

so.... was Reagan Japanese?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0NXs_uWPgg
>>
>>53594197
Most people outside the US give credit(or blame in some circles) for the end of the USSR to Gorbachev.
>>
>>53594197
Gorbachev knocked out USSR, not Reagan.
>>
>>53596761
he was an actor and had no real ideas of his own what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>53594197
reagan brought about the philosophical replacement for the bolshevism

he killed one evil empire and then built another
>>
OG Cuckservative
>>
File: jamboree.jpg (199 KB, 720x899) Image search: [Google]
jamboree.jpg
199 KB, 720x899
>>53594197

Google Iran-Contra Affair

Also he was senile his last 4 years in office and he enabled the takeover of the federal government by the CIA which has had lasting deleterious effects.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.