[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Truth Is...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
File: 1444700700265s.jpg (9 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1444700700265s.jpg
9 KB, 250x187
If you don't love Donald Trump then you don't love America.
If you don't want to strengthen our borders as well as our economy then you can get out.

Those of us that are real Trump Nation Patriots truly love our country and will be chanting the Trump Anthem as you depart our great nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cup60p9pii8

WE. ARE. TRUMP. NATION.

WE. WILL. MAKE. AMERICA. GREAT. AGAIN!
>>
>>53593231
Bump
>>
>>53593231
I hate both so fuck you fatass
>>
>>53593231
Yeah I hate America. How does that make you feel?
>>
>>53593937
>>53593963

You two should get a room.
Leave the lube at home I'm sure you'll both prefer it raw
>>
>>53593231
Spectacular.
Good job Anon.
>>
>>53593231
The keks are real
Bump
>>
>>53593231
First America then the World
>>
>>53593963
I think that Finland is an okay country and that you and your culture have no impact on my daily life, so I shouldn't particularly be concerned about your opinion of my country. However if my culture and country has as much impact on you on a daily basis thst you hate my culture and country, then I think you should focus your efforts more on making Finland great for the first time.
>>
File: 1444090120088.gif (3 MB, 306x172) Image search: [Google]
1444090120088.gif
3 MB, 306x172
>>53593231
Hmm, I guess I love 'murica then tbh fam.
>>
File: TrumpLovesAmerica.png (2 MB, 2410x1180) Image search: [Google]
TrumpLovesAmerica.png
2 MB, 2410x1180
>>53593231
>>
>>53593963
It's fine if you hate america, but if I was european I'd be supporting Trump right now anyway.

I hope you realize that Hillary and Jeb wants the destabilization in the middle east to continue. Hell, it was even Hillarys actions that led to the current massive influx of syrians to europe.

Trump wants to reduce american military presence in western europe, and get out of the middle east.
>>
>>53593231
When is the rest of the album dropping?
Need a soundtrack to make america great again
>>
Bump
For
Trump
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.