[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Northern Cyprus still a thing? Isn't it about time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Cyprus_map_basic.png (59 KB, 1258x638) Image search: [Google]
Cyprus_map_basic.png
59 KB, 1258x638
Why is Northern Cyprus still a thing?

Isn't it about time that we helped the based greek cypriots teach the shitskins how to swim?
>>
>>53591231
>Why isn't Northern Cyprus still a thing?
fixed
>>
>>53591519
Fuck of Turk.

Stop shipping in shitskins to try and make your illegal invasion look legitmate
>>
>>53591519
Fuck off Turk.

Stop shipping in shitskins to try and make your illegal invasion look legitmate.
>>
File: 1443684858207.png (87 KB, 321x308) Image search: [Google]
1443684858207.png
87 KB, 321x308
>>53591906
>>53591922

turkish army didn't flop like the argies now innit m8
>>
I want to go to Famagusta and loot all the automobiles that were left there in the 70s

There must be millions of pounds worth of classic cars just sitting in those showrooms
>>
>>53592051
i wish m80, i wish
>>
>>53591231
>Greek Cypriots
>Kicking turks out

Are you aware that their entire defensive lines collapsed less than 12 hours? There was simply no obstacle to stop Turkish military to seize entire island, but still Turkish military only took control of 40% of the island so there could be a honorable peace for both sides?
>>
>>53591231
gib back southern turkish kıbrıs
>>
>>53591231

Well, actually the majority of Turks there is for unification. It is the problem of Turkey itself which prevents it.
>>
>>53591231
The answer is simple: geopolitical alliances and favors.

We turn a blind eye to turkey because they're our allies. Same reason we badmouth all the nations in the ME (who just so happen to be against the petrodollar) for committing crimes against humanity. Meahwhile, we give saudi arabia a free pass even though they have slavery and crucifixions.
>>
North Cyprus is a thing because Greeks tried to take the whole island by force. Not just in a governmental overthrow way, but in a genocidal way. Whole villages of innocents were murdered.

Turkey is shit, and what it is doing to the North is shit, but it did the right thing not letting thousands of people get murdered.

Turkey could have legitimately just taken the whole island and just added it to Turkey. I'm suprised they let the Greeks stay on the South.

Now North Cyprus wants to re-unify, but the Greeks are still too buttmad to agree.

It's like driving your car into a concrete wall, and being upset that your car is more damaged than the wall.
>>
>>53596638

You are wrong, Turkey supported Annan Plan in 2004 but the Greek Cypriots denied it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annan_Plan_for_Cyprus
>>
File: 1444525927999.jpg (124 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1444525927999.jpg
124 KB, 1200x1600
IM NICE GUY BUT LETS DO IT!
LETS BOMB EM TO THE STEPPES
ITS GONA GET KRAZY! !
>>
north cyprus has the dankest flag i wish it was a real cunt
>>
File: cyprus-16.jpg (28 KB, 394x275) Image search: [Google]
cyprus-16.jpg
28 KB, 394x275
>>53599761
>LETS BOMB EM TO THE STEPPES

Fucking Greeks, when will they ever learn?
>>
>>53599903
>I wish it was a real cunt
Ayy
>>
>>53591231
GIBS ME DAT's at it again.
Gibs me Constantinople. Gibs me Northern Cyprus. Gibs me that. Gibs me this.

Come and take faggots.
>>
>>53599761
that guy is so MK ULTRA it scares the fuck outta me
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.