[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the Jews/Liberals/Elites/AyyLmaos finally succeeded in blurring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
If the Jews/Liberals/Elites/AyyLmaos finally succeeded in blurring every race together into goobacks, what would that actually accomplish?
>>
Nothing, really. They'd just start hating each other based on other features and discriminating against those with those features, it'll never go away if there's the slightest implication that a stereotype could be true. I guess the next part of their plan would be to brainwash the people.
>>
>>53586977
Perfect harmony, since racial groups never fight within themselves.
>>
>>53586977
People would start to discriminate based on things like height even more than they do now.
>>
It won't happen in our generation or the next. Who the fuck thinks that far ahead? Enjoy your racism while you can, nigger.
>>
File: 1405497105932.jpg (8 KB, 387x406) Image search: [Google]
1405497105932.jpg
8 KB, 387x406
>>53587238
>Perfect harmony, since racial groups never fight within themselves.
>>
>>53586977
apparently time travel to visit white people.
>>
>>53587313
>Who the fuck thinks that far ahead?
jWho indeed?
>>
>>53587318
>implying black infighting is an actual thing
>they're almost a fraternity of sweltering pig shit.

They shoot each other up like apes are wan to do, but they definitely feel a kinship with each other which is expressed with hip hand shakes are cryptic nicknames.
>>
>>53586977

>>what would that actually accomplish?

It would force people to pick another reason to hate each other. Like religion, SJW cause, politics, sports, ad nauseum...
>>
A homogeneous society of people who are genetically bound to think and act in an easily observable and controllable manner

Machine men with machine minds if you will
>>
File: 1397742838677.png (321 KB, 480x610) Image search: [Google]
1397742838677.png
321 KB, 480x610
>>53588362
Y-yeah, we will all become of one race soon, nobody will stand above them go-I mean friend
>>
>>53586977
Plan doesn't need to go that far. Whites just need to go then jews will take control of the world and all the brown people outside the kindom of israel will serve the zionist will.
>>
>>53586977
>77

Less variables and a more streamlined subservant stock.
>>
>>53586977
>there's shit in my cup of water
>I'm going to shit on other people's cups aswell
this is the mentality of those people
>>
>>53587440
American spotted. You've clearly never had a history or geography lesson that didn't encompass your state. Look at the Tutsis and hotoos, different tribes butchering each other. Hell it's like you out of touch with black American culture, look at the cribs/whatever basically fighting over a colour or some shit. These people fight over anything
>>
>>53586977
They already have this with asians and they still fucking hate each other.
>>
1. Everyone but the jews would be brown.

2. Jews will claim the accomplishments of the Aryan as their own.

3. Jews will demand worship of themselves as earthly deities.

4.The jews will either push the browns too far and will cause their own downfall.

5. Or they will enslave humanity as their pawns in their never ending quest to be jews.

6. Their will be legends and myths of great golden beings who once walked the earth with compassion and knowledge. As there are now in Africa, China, South America, Etc.

7. These legends will become the basis for a new religion and will give hope to the downtrodden masses, living under jewish control.
>>
File: j.gif (24 KB, 216x250) Image search: [Google]
j.gif
24 KB, 216x250
>>53586977
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.