[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sadly German "Nationalist" group PEGIDA is Jewish controlled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: pegida.gif (19 KB, 422x361) Image search: [Google]
pegida.gif
19 KB, 422x361
Take a look at the PEGIDA logo and notice the Swastika in the trash can? all this group are are another Jewish safety valve party similar to what the English Defense league were, matter of fact their old leader Tommy Robinson even spoke at one of their events.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/edl-founder-tommy-robinson-addresses-pegida-anti-islam-rally-in-holland-a6691406.html

Groups like this make out our issues are simply cultural, if the immigrants weren't Islamic all would be fine, mass immigration of Blacks and Browns and Yellows is fine as long as their not Islamic according to these (Jewish Funded groups).

I can even see them waving a rainbow flag in this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo5kidKxMBs
>>
File: pol.jpg (39 KB, 485x720) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
39 KB, 485x720
they're a bunch of old fat white neo nazis and ugly skank women that got beat up by their black boy friends

what else would you expect from reactionaries and stormweenies tbh??
>>
>>53584589
sup yid?
still mad no one believes the holocaust happened i see.
>>
>>53584589
fuck you mongrel filth.
>>
>>53584541
You seem upset that doing a little is worse than not doing anything. In europe one must do some very cautious political manoeuvring to appeal to the mainstream audience, since the average euro wants to come out of the political closet but also doesn't want to be associated with neo-nazi-footballhooligan untermensches.

The Dutch-/pol/ excursion to the Pegida protest in Utrecht was actually really great, not because German cucks came over here because Germany is unsavable. But because having a chance to relish in the company of other /pol/acks and seeing how normal most of us actually are was great. And I think it will be on /pol/ people we'll build a better anti-immigration platform not Pegida even though it laid the groundwork.
>>
>>53584589
>Sadly German "Nationalist" group PEGIDA is Jewish controlled opposition.
What I think the majority of them are is well intended Europeans similar to the vast majority of EDL members, what they don't understand is that they are being led by the very people responsible for flooding our (European) countries with non European immigrants, those people being the Jews. And your obviously a non European troll. I understand that Islam doesn't belong in Europe but neither do Africans/Arabs or any non Europeans for that matter regardless of whether or not they are Islamic. the Jews are trying to control out discourse to insure it is pro Jew, pro Israel etc etc. Your not fooling me kyke.
>>
>>53584541
as always you have no idea what you are talking about. pls end yourself, you morron.
>>
>>53584758
>because Germany is unsavable
Fuck off no it isn't, all European countries are savable and all will be, didn't you hear they have burnt down like 400 refugee centers in Germany recently? these are our homelands and we will cleanse them of non Europeans sooner rather than later you pessimistic defeatist CHEESE HEAD
>>
>>53584954
Media is overreacting nothing is happening, Germany is ogre.
>>
File: Bismarck.jpg (240 KB, 734x1000) Image search: [Google]
Bismarck.jpg
240 KB, 734x1000
>>53584541
You know Shit about Germany, Pegida, or the Situation in our Country besides /politik memes and Mainstream Media pictures. The wirst that could happen to Pegida richtig now would be running with " The Jews die it " Bullshit like you are showing here. There are already enough Agent Provocateurs at these Rallyes to picture Thema as mindless Neo Nazis.
>>
>>53585561
Fucking Cell Phone autocorrect
>>
>>53585561
>Implying they are anything other than mindless neonazis.
>>
File: fb-schweiger.jpg (129 KB, 518x687) Image search: [Google]
fb-schweiger.jpg
129 KB, 518x687
>>53584541
>Swastika in the trash can
>Jewish controlled opposition
they had to distance themselves from religion and ideologies. otherwise they would have strawmanned the fuck out of them from the start on. this way they had to put in a lot more effort to shitfling them into oblivion.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.