[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do all women think like this or just independent tumblr feminists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Do all women think like this or just independent tumblr feminists that don't need no man.
>>
All women want to be dominated
>>
>>53583008

Nope, my girlfriend who's a right-winger loves to be dominated.
>>
OP will never have a girlfriend
>>
>>53583008

I don't get it

why
>>
It's the thoughts of women who don't want to grow up yet and take responsibility. They want to be catered to by a daddy. Also it satisfies their desire to sell their pussy. Reinforcing that they have value.
>>
>>53583008
All women want to get tied up maybe once or twice. Kinkey sex makes for a good relationship. However, feminists and fat tumblrinas REALLY want the dick. They've been starved for so long that they have forgotten what life with the dick it like. So they simply interpret their feelings as anger, and then lash out at men because they know that men are the only people that can validate their existence.
>>
>>53583052
>>53583058
this
>>
Women, especially nervous or self concious women, like a man who will take control. Bondage and father roleplay follow that idea of complete control.
>>
>>53583100

Does it reflect the same on me if I want a gf to cuddle me and love me? Am I trying to replace my mom with her?
>>
>>53583008
It's been proven that women are more likely to orgasm during rape.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.