[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Random German anon could you please translate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (17 KB, 546x440) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17 KB, 546x440
Random German anon could you please translate?
>>
>>53582569
German schoolkids and students are being forced to help refugees/ to help install beds and tents for them
>>
>>53582569
>yfw they get enriched on the beds they were forced to make
>just like the whole country

It's likely poetry, it rhymes.
>>
>>53582667
GERMANY YES
>>
>>53582569

>comment in regards to the class project "Help for refugees"

In regards to a "Vorhabenwoche" (a school project week I guess) as a preparation to internships (we have to do these in during school to gather work experience), teachers and students both decided to help refugees.
Reason for that being that a refugee child is already member of the class.
The parents of the pupils were informed on a parent-teacher conference about this project as well as the points and the actions being done by the pupils during said week (help putting up beds and tents and so on).
The parents did not reject these ideas but instead gathered extra donations to help their children.
>>
>>53582919
Hans why is everybody so left and why isnt it changing? I mean its bad over here but at least i notice a change in public opinion
>>
File: StasiJews.jpg (114 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
StasiJews.jpg
114 KB, 650x500
>>53582919
>The parents of the pupils were informed on a parent-teacher conference about this project as well as the points and the actions being done by the pupils during said week (help putting up beds and tents and so on).
>The parents did not reject these ideas but instead gathered extra donations to help their children.

Why haven't you killed your government Germans?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mENWudy2S-c

We're rooting for you to overthrow your government.
>>
File: CulturalMarxists.png (362 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
CulturalMarxists.png
362 KB, 680x497
>>53582919

Why will you subject, willingly, your children to Stasi 2.0 and Islamic Sharia?

Do you hate your own children that much that you will condemn them to this fate?
>>
>>53583037
...you say "Germans" but... no one is left here breh..
>>
>>53582667

I don't think they're forced.
Considering that our schools are basically leftists brainwashing centers, I doubt the children mind, I think they rather approve of it.

>>53582971

The revolutionary movements of the 68s had a major impact on our society.We were drifting leftwards ever since and I don't see any change in that.
Even if it's now getting easier to voice right-wing ideas, we're still a minority in a very leftist-orientated country.

>>53583037

Even if some people manage to kill our government politicans, the voters will vote in the same people again.
The people here are unsatisfied with Merkel and her policy, but current surveys still see our government parties as the biggest powers.
>>
>>53583101

My children will be raised either outside of germany or at least in a rural country-side school. The last place to avoid this kinda brainwashing.

Germans in general hate children, else our birthrates wouldn't be this disastrous.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.