[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DailyStormer is down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 640x1136
I'm sure many of you frequent the site and was just curious as to wether the sites just been blocked for me locally or wether everyone's currently having the same problem
>>
>>53582297
literally the only people who use that site are the jews who create posts and post them here.
>>
>>53582297
Is this what happens when those trade agreements (TPP, etc.) and their clauses on Internet Policing come into action??
>>
>>53582297
daily stormer ----> fags FBI and jews
>>
Ok I'm getting the impression you guys don't like the dailystormer. I have been coming to the conclusion that it's controlled opposition and Anglin is an operative. There are many things a about him and the site that stink. Can anyone suggest any good alternatives? I know of
Infostormer.com
Renegadetribune.com
Nationalvanguard.com
And I'm pretty sure they're genuine
>>
>>53582648
they're all naziboo bs. all media is biased so keep an open mind
>>
File: 1444140071135.jpg (48 KB, 262x489) Image search: [Google]
1444140071135.jpg
48 KB, 262x489
LOL nobody actually goes to Stromfront or Daily Stormer. Even far-right doesn't bother as there are much better sources for similar types of information, without the baggage and angst you would find on any Stormer project.

I hope it stays down, maybe those poor bastards will go elsewhere and use their voices to do something meaningful instead of a self-fulfilling containment prophecy.
>>
Anglin is a wigger with chinky eyes.

I'd rather watch ramzpaul's youtube trolling than read Anglin pretending he's Goebbels 2.0, and failing at that horribly.
>>
File: andrew_anglin_jail_bait.jpg (69 KB, 317x400) Image search: [Google]
andrew_anglin_jail_bait.jpg
69 KB, 317x400
Andrew Anglin is a midget that harasses our Ben
>>
>>53582648
depends what you want it for?
i generally use rt, al jazeera, /pol/ (for american and britcuck news) and various aussie news sites.

rt and al jazeera are good because once you look past the propaganda it becomes easy. right now they are great because rt is so epically for putin bombing the shit out of rebels and alj is talking a whole lot about aspects of the war that don't involve russia as well as other middle eastern happenings.
>>
>>53582326
Most storm sites are filled with kikes, either trolling or being trolled and some closet nazi jews which i suspect are shills.
>>
File: BarriHolstein.jpg (468 KB, 665x1000) Image search: [Google]
BarriHolstein.jpg
468 KB, 665x1000
>>53582873
>LOL nobody actually goes to Stromfront or Daily Stormer. Even far-right doesn't bother as there are much better sources for similar types of information, without the baggage and angst you would find on any Stormer project.
>I hope it stays down, maybe those poor bastards will go elsewhere and use their voices to do something meaningful instead of a self-fulfilling containment prophecy.

Stormer is generally fine with me... They certainly run enough accurate stories about Jewish happenings.

Like the British "Drama Professor" that pees on stage to teach "drama" to British students.
>>
File: TheJewishRevolutionarySpirit.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
TheJewishRevolutionarySpirit.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>53582297
>I'm sure many of you frequent the site and was just curious as to wether the sites just been blocked for me locally or wether everyone's currently having the same problem

Welcome to TPP - I'm sure "muh antisemitism" and "I was a gud Jew I neva deserved no concentration camp" was on the agenda for the great takeover of the internet by the Nigger.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.