[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Shooters usually kill themselves. Oh I get it, so they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: nra.jpg (42 KB, 500x223) Image search: [Google]
nra.jpg
42 KB, 500x223
>Shooters usually kill themselves.
Oh I get it, so they're good guys too.
>>
Exactly. Before the bad guy started killing people with a gun,He was the good guy with a guy. Arm up citizens
>>
fuck off gun control faggots
>>
>>53582239
If you're so scared of guns then why don't you stay nice and safe in your desigated gun free zones and let the rest of us enjoy our freedom?
>>
>>53582239

> shooters usually kill themselves

Yeah, when there are guys with guns about to shoot them. Are you slow?
>>
LaPierre is right in the context of the USA since the only other way to prevent shootings would be to ban guns entirely which is never going to happen

anti-gun fags need to read the Constitution and specifically the process required to amend it
>>
File: 1442810394779.jpg (482 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1442810394779.jpg
482 KB, 1024x768
>>53583555

> prevent shootings by banning guns

literal britcuck detected
>>
>>53583641
I'm speaking hypothetically...obviously

>why are Americans so stupid
>>
>>53582239
While you can argue the politics of when and where and how he said this, the fundamental idea seems sound.

If someone breaks in your house, the cops won't get there before bad things happen, only you being armed and aggressively confronting the invaders will stop anything from happening.

Same if you are attacked on the street, or mugged or car-jacked or any other number of crimes.

Is everyone walking around with a gun 24/7 a good plan? Well, I'm not real sure. There would definitively be a period of time that there would be a lot more unfortunate gun violence, after that though I think it is quite possible that crime would go down.
>>
>>53582239
arent that officers that shoot them and then claim he commited suicide just cause they can?
>>
>be american
>get shot
>>
>>53584817
>be Australian
>
>>
>>53582239
For a moment.
>>
>>53585070
>be Australian
>shitpost
>>
>>53582239
A gun, or, I don't know. Call me crazy, investing into education, culture, health, civic prosperity in general.

But yeah, guns work too, I guess. Short term.
>>
>>53584761
Yes.
>>
>>53584817
The extra holes in your body allow more freedom to pass through you when the breeze blows.
>>
>>53587155
But our government rather invest in drugs and military and force us to pay taxes (protection money)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.