[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel to know that white people will be a minority
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 770x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 770x594
How does it feel to know that white people will be a minority by the end of this century, thanks to the mudslime and nigger "diversification"?
>>
There are more of you poointheloos already than whites
>>
>>53579810
Lol!
>>53579757
Isn't India literally one of the earliest melting pots? You might have a bit of "shit-skin" in you Apu! So sorry that there are less white wimminz for you to fantasise over and justify your shitty caste system over.

Reality hits you hard bro.
>>
We arleady are, what are you on about?
>>
>>53579757
Haven't you got a loo to poo in?
>>
>>53580032
Shut up cuckface. I'm basically white looking and do not identify with these shitty savages. Pun intended.
>>
>>53580090
Yes, your mother.
>>
the worst thing white people ever did was show compassion for the lesser races

the very instant we opened our arms to them and let them stand with us as citizens, we plunged a dagger into the heart of our civilization

white society was never meant to allow niggers and muslims and other subhumans, thinking we could lift them up to our level was hubris, it has destroyed us

pacifism and generosity and benevolence have killed the white race, let this be a lesson to all future races
>>
>>53580097
>b-but I actually look white, I r-really do!
Hahaha
>>
>>53579757
POO IN LOO
>>
>>53580109
Ikr
>>
>>53580136
Nigger detected
>>
File: tumblr_n3bziuHn1S1qz5q5lo1_1280.jpg (224 KB, 610x379) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3bziuHn1S1qz5q5lo1_1280.jpg
224 KB, 610x379
>>53580097
>>53580102
Excellent comeback. Clearly is an Indian.
>>53580169

Lmao! This fucking guy!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.