[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /b/, this weekend I had a really weird ass experience with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Hey /b/, this weekend I had a really weird ass experience with a cannabis edible. Here's how it went.

>be me, Friday, afternoon.
>family from out of state visits
>drinking some beers with my uncle and my cousin
>cousin brought some cannabis edibles, chocolate bar with 60mg of highly concentrated THC for 1 piece
>I ask for some
>gives me a piece
>my dumbass eats the whole thing like it's just a bar of chocolate
>my uncle and my cousin are shocked
>30 minutes later, start feeling an electric feeling in my eyelids
>me, my uncle and my cuz went out to go to walmart and get some stuff for a BBQ later
>we walk in walmart
>everything went black
>I wake up Sunday, 2 days later
>I have delayed vision, my body feels a bit funny.
>I wake up completely confused
>ask my uncle and cousin what happened
>they said as soon as I walked into the walmart on Friday, I began laughing, and then when we were at the meat aisle, I collapse laughing my ass off, started saying a bunch of nonsense, repeating myself like a broken record, they were able to get me back up and walk me over back to the car and get me home
>I was on a trip that lasted 36 hours
>never had any cannabis products beforehand
>according to my cousin, I was tripping ballz

Tell me your cannabis stories /b/
>>
>>53579623
>/b/
>>>/b/
>>
>>53579676
FUCK ME! I forgot i was on /pol/
>>
Hahahaha XD
>>
>>53581681
>ireland
>people
>>
>>53579623
Dont eat edibles then you fucking idiot, the THC stays in your metabolism for fucking ages because you have eaten it.

Just vape/smoke the damn stuff, instead of riding out unpleasant 36 hour highs with zero cannabis tolerance.
>>
>>53584025
this, why cant you guys just fuck off back to potatoland
>>
>>53579623
>be me
STOP DOING THAT YOU FAGGOT
>>
>>53579623
so you swallowed 0.06g of has and you tripped for 36h?wtf arte you 12?stay the fuck away from drugs then.if they gave you some lsd you would never turn back probably
>>
>>53579623

Glad you're ok OP and good on your uncle and cousin for being bros.

Are you rednecks?
>>
>>53579623
>/b/

This is /pol/ you fucking nigger
>>
>>53579623
I find nothing enjoyable whatsoever about weed these days
It's not even the same drug I smoked in high school
>>
>>53579724
That's right.

Fuck you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-Cn1kN-pe4
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.