[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
militery space drones, nobody talks about them, why not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 602x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 602x385
militery space drones, nobody talks about them, why not?
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 320x200
>>
They send space bullets into Chinese chemical warehouses. Everyone knows that.
>>
>>53578763
sounds plausible.
>>
>>53578763
This is what happened. Now, what was the reason ?
>>
>>53580288
Accelerate the collapse of the chinese economy.
>>
>>53580431
was the chinese super computer a target?
>>
>>53578616
Because there is nobody in them so they can't bring back stories to tell. Are americans this retarded?
>>
>>53580431
I thought it was bracketed area of denial kinetic energy weapons, which are the size of telephone poles, or at least they were several years ago.
>>
>>53581078
speak for yourself, they have cameras onboard if truely unmanned, meaning humans on earth watching what it does. theres a concept thats nothing but passenger seating in cargo hold. come back when you have something more interesting to say.
>>
>>53581518
That wasn't very nice.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 575x359) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 575x359
>>
When will we weaponize the use of asteroids to air burst? Tungsten rods are a fantasy, Tunguska event is science!
>>
>>53578616
>was a British colony once
>forced to learn their language
>Freedoms the fuck out of the Brits
>still doesn't speak English

Military is the only fucking thign worth mentioning from your country (apart from food) and you can't even spell it.

H1B will save you...
>>
>>53578616
It's Project Pluto mk2. They found a semi permanent shield for the reactor that burns up as it approaches its target

spoopy stuff
>>
>>53578616
Post pic yo fag of killer drone. Stop slandering nasa shutel replacment.
>>
>>53582452
it says USAF on the side, not nasa did you even look at the pics iv posted?

>>53582145
oh lordy, an e instead of an a!

maybe spelling just isn't my thign.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.