[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just a reminder https://www.change.org/p/nickelodeo n-viaco
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: cuck.jpg (76 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
76 KB, 800x450
just a reminder

https://www.change.org/p/nickelodeon-viacom-keep-sex-fetishism-out-of-children-s-television
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 646x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 646x433
daily reminder he got to put his chubby wiener in her before she started fucking black guys
>>
bumping. signed. this is disgusting.
>>
>>53576668
Cuckold is a morally degenerate fetish.
>>
>>53576668
bumping for publicity
>>
>>53576668
the nigger who made this is a weirdo

why dont you contact some newspapers about him
>>
guys, cuckholding. did the girl only fuck with others and the husband is waching or did they have "normal" sex? its very disturbing, that a fetish leeds you to watch other gusy fucking you girl.
>>
>>53576668
Ay u raciss creppy ass crakkaz mad we innat white booty lmao
>>
>>53576726
Dan "take it before the black man" Schneider
>>
I'm not the only one that would watch the video though right?
>>
>>53576668
You guys are literally worse than Anita.

A piece of shit network run by a fat pedo man, and all you care about is the vague resemblance to /pol/s favorite fetish/meme?

Come the fuck on mate.
>>
>>53576726

You know I 've always wondered what the inside of Nickelodeon studios looks like...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rbobv-ZV84
>>
File: 1065334120.jpg (38 KB, 318x318) Image search: [Google]
1065334120.jpg
38 KB, 318x318
I am thrilled that this show has returned for season 2! I sit the kids down to watch every episode and I sometimes make them a big bowl of popcorn and we all watch the adventures of Newt, Bella and the boys as they navigate through adolescence.

It's fun and wholesome and boy does Newt get into some sticky situation. It's a real hoot and they throw in some interracial cuckoldry fetishism, just o keep the adults interested too. Nickelodeon really do think of everything.

Thanks Nickelodeon.
>>
>>53580709
Kid looks like he's being sexually abused
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.