[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone even going to vote for this clown? He's too goddamn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Chris Christie.jpg (24 KB, 640x390) Image search: [Google]
Chris Christie.jpg
24 KB, 640x390
Is anyone even going to vote for this clown? He's too goddamn fat to walk up a flight of stairs and his ideas are assbackwards. I don't even use drugs or smoke weed (never have), but this fatass wants to quintuple, maybe even more, the prison population. Is he gonna let all the weed smokers use his ass as a jail cell?
>>
>>53575021
>Is anyone even going to vote for this clown?

Yes, but not enough to secure him the nomination.
>>
File: chrischristie-letterman.jpg (13 KB, 350x505) Image search: [Google]
chrischristie-letterman.jpg
13 KB, 350x505
>>53575021
He will be America's greatest president in history
>>
NO AND ILL TELL YOU WHY NOT, BECAUSE HES A LOSER. I WAS DRIVING ON THE GEORGE WASHINGTON BRIDGE THE OTHER DAY, AND I DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY ANY TAXES. YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO HAS TO PAY TAXES? ITS THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO COME BACK IN AGAIN TO HELP BUILD THIS GREAT COUNTRY AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. MAYBE YOU DIDNT KNOW THAT.

WHEN I AM THE PRESIDENT, AND I AM THE ONLY CHOICE FOR PRESDIENT, WE'RE NOT GOING TO HAVE THESE KINDS OF TAXES ANYMORE, AND EVERYONE WHO LEAVES WILL BE TAXED JUST AS MUCH AS EVERYONE WHO COMES IN.
>>
>>53577021
>T. MEN'S WEARHOUSE GUY
>>
>>53575021
His platform is too neocon.

Also
>GET A WARRANT FATTIE
>>
Fatboy would start WWIII if given half the chance. Thank god he's polling at like 3%.
>>
EVERY DAY I SEE LOTS OF GOOD PEOPLE STUCK IN TRAFFIC ON THEIR WAY TO TRY TO MAKE AMERICA A BETTER PLACE. STUCK IN TRAFFIC. THATS NOT THE WAY TO MAKE AMERICA A BETTER PLACE.

AND CHRIST CRISTIE ISNT EVEN THE PROBLEM. HE'S NOT EVEN IN NEW YORK. HE'S FROM NEW JERSEY. YOU CAN'T EVEN PUMP YOUR OWN GAS IN NEW JERSEY, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? THAT'S HIS SOLUTION TO MAKING JOBS WHILE WE COULD BE HAVING BETTER ROADS, AND THE BRIDGES WILL ALL WORK, AND BELIEVE ME THEY WILL WORK.

AND WE'RE GOING TO GET RID OF THOSE STUPID BIKE LANES. THEY'RE AWFUL. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY THOSE BIKE LANES COST? AND YOU ALL PAY FOR IT WHEN YOU RIDE THE SUBWAY BECAUSE YOU GOT A BAD DEAL. WE DONT NEED THOSE BIKE LANES. WHAT WE NEED IS MASS TRANSPORTATION, NOT BIKE TRANSPORTATION. FUCK BIKERS. THESE PRICKS WANT YOU TO HAVE NOTHING BUT A BIKE IN A COUNTRY WHERE THE BEST INDUSTRY THERE IS IS THE AUTO INDUSTRY. THEY DIDNT CALL BIKEFAGWORKS DOWN TO CONGRESS WHEN THEY GOT OUT OF LINE, THEY CALLED THE AUTOMAKERS.

WE DIDNT GIVE GERMANY A HARD TIME FOR CHEATING ON THEIR BIKE TESTS. WE DIDNT EVEN GIVE THEM A HARD TIME ON THEIR GASONLENE CARS IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH. NO, ALL WE HAD TO DO WAS SHOW THEM UP ON THEIR DIRTY CHEATING SMELLY EURO DIESEL CARS. THATS NOT WHAT MAKES AMERICA GREAT.
>>
>>53575021

Fuck no...

>Degenerate fatty
>doesn't believe in warrants
>>
>>53575021

Yes he is the pol candidate, he has stumped trump about a douzen times
>>
NJfag here

He's a RINO in a blue state who only got elected because anyone could have beaten Corzine
>>
>>53577868
take your meds, Captain Capslock
>>
>>53575021
I'm pretty sure the only people who advocate for 9/11 huggy bear are old fucks who saw Sandy and thought bipartisan politics will exist again in America. Which is beyond naive.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.