[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of consensual relationships between family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Mommy.jpg (255 KB, 1055x613) Image search: [Google]
Mommy.jpg
255 KB, 1055x613
What does /pol/ think of consensual relationships between family members?
To be more specific, Mother/Son relationships and the possibility of sex between the two.

Do you guys consider it degeneracy or not?
>>
>incest thread
>by Mexico

HUE
>>
>>53574353
degeneracy and the jews are probably okay with it
>>
>>53574353

Yeah, well, If Bayonetta was my mother I'd probably fuck her too.
>>
>>53574353
>consensual relationships between family members?
Totally okay, depending on the type of family members they are.
>Mother/Son relationships and the possibility of sex between the two
Not okay, not okay at all ever. Father/daughter is good, it's the purest form of love. How will a girl know her daddy really loves her if he won't even cum inside her? She won't and she'll seek it out elsewhere.
>>
>>53574353
THIS IS NOT POLITICS!
>>
File: 008.jpg (652 KB, 1120x1600) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
652 KB, 1120x1600
Having sex with your own family is degenerate as fuck. Watching other people do it is hot as fuck.
>>
>>53574353
sauce?
>>
>>53574994
salsa con carne?
>>
I don't care what degenerate shit you do, I won't be able to see it through the wall
>>
>>53575164
S-kke Mama no Kibishii Kozukuri Seikyouiku
>>
>>53574353
Degenerate but you literally can't police shit like this, it's as old as time itself.
If you keep it in the bedroom who cares.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.