[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All the Jews die
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Jew zombie horde.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Jew zombie horde.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Hypothetically speaking, let's say all the Jews die within the next 7 days. A microorganism has popped up that spreads effortlessly from human to human. It kills 99.9% of the people who are at least 1/16 Jew, but the rest can carry it without any ill effects.

What happens?
>>
the .1% that survived now own all the world's money
>>
>>53572487

Palestine takes Isreal and gain nukes.

Ownership of american media is handed off to non-kikes.

That's about it.
>>
>>53572487
Just found out today that I'm 1/16th jewish
So long goyim :(
>>
>>53572487
Economy would recover tbh
>>
>>53572487
The world will begin to heal.
>>
>>53572487
That picture is depressing.
>>
B-but I'm 1/16th Jewish
>>
>>53572487
feminism, dead.
forced negroes and such gone.
powerful people forcing these things gone.
corruption, down by 99.9%.
>>
>>53574407
Good off to israel you go.
>>
real question here, would printing out OP's pic and placing it on the street do any good? I think it may speak to the right people but I also think it's too much truth for most.

opinions?
>>
>>53572487

God that's a beautiful picture...
>>
>>53575378

>real question here, would printing out OP's pic and placing it on the street do any good? I think it may speak to the right people but I also think it's too much truth for most.

>opinions?

Are you Ben "Slug in the head of every schlomo" Garrison
>>
The future
>>
>>53572487
There is no1/16 Jew.
You are either a Jew, or not.
P.S: I dont want to die.
>>
>>53572487
Financial collapse for a start. USA would no longer be a pawn of Israel because, lets face it, the other occupants of Israel are not nearly as effective as intelligence officers. Public mourning, possibly chaos, resulting from the financial collapse.

In the long term, you'd see less security concerns by both America (and those allied to America), as well as Russia (and those allied to Russia). In a public FBI report, Israel was listed as the highest intelligence/security threat America has.

After a long time, however, I think we'd notice less cultural subversion. Not because I think theres some intentional plot by America's greatest ally, but because statistically speaking, jews are overrepresented in media, and as a result of them no longer having influence in the media, it is natural to assume those who replace them will have different values, and want to broadcast different content.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.