[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When Did Jews Take Over America?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 1140x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 1140x712
>>
>>53571426
About tree fiddy years ago.
>>
>Jews created their own shadow America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Q6fT5EHSw

>it isn't communism or Judaism that the gentile elite once feared, it's Americanism as defined by Hollywood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpfMW-rVBsQ
>>
1913 when Wilson folded and promised the keys to the back room to get himself elected
>>
>>53571812
The Aussie gets it.
>>
When Americans let them . Also probably a few years before we had a national currency
>>
They've been working on it since day one, but we are only feeling the full 100% effect over the last 5-10 years

It's been a gradual shift, but it's been ramping up since WW2... And gone into overdrive in the last few years.

The thing is there is no longer any coherent opposition - the churches - even the Catholics are pretty much judized now... And they control virtually every American institution.

They've got free reign...
>>
when the jewish quotas in academia were lifted, and so the long march got on a treadmill.
>>
>>53571426
My partner and I have a bunch of monkeys that do little chores for my business. I control the flow of monkey currency and develop little monkey shows for them to watch to try and shape their behavior by classical conditioning. My partner trains some of the monkeys that are going to be models for behavior on TV and picks out monkeys in our workplace that are uppity and intelligent to be terminated and trains monkeys to ruin groups of monkeys that are trying to team up against my system. My partner also makes the monkeys work for cocaine. You have half the story Op.
>>
>>53571812
THE FEDERAL RESERVE SCAM
>>
>>53571812
australia knows, shut it down
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.