[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
United States is the best.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: EuroFags.jpg (90 KB, 503x640) Image search: [Google]
EuroFags.jpg
90 KB, 503x640
>United States
>Strongest nation on earth for 67 years and counting.
.Highest GDP on Earth
>Worth 51% of the Global Economy
>Largest Navy in the World
>Military bases on 1/3 of Earth
>Only country with functioning railgun on earth
>Developing a new generation of spaceships.
>Only country that has been to the Moon
>Only country with private sectors working in space
>Global center of arts, humanities, education, finance, commerce, business, warfare, technology, industry, culture, politics, and communication
>Owns the most cities on the World cities ranking chart
>Won WW2 singlehandedly
>Leader of the Free World

Don't like us? No problem.

At the end of the day we are all Muricans. You follow are elections. You eat are food. You watch are movies, and are tv shows. Wear are clothes. Copy are laws. Read are books, ponder are arts, use are weapons, drive are cars. The global economy is based on US Dollar. Our military maintains bases on your soil. When are President speaks you listen.

We are all Muricans.
Unless your fucking terrorist then go fuck yourself with a cactus.
>>
>>53570480
>"are"

fuck off spic you will never be white
>>
>>53570480
I don't know why but I saved that pic
>>
>>53570698
Fuck off terrorist you will never be Murican.
>>
>>53570854
its OUR you fucking retarded autistic fuck

if your going to try to shit on the whole world at-least fucking spell check first you fucking noob.
>>
>>53571061

Why would you even call someone a spic for making a grammar mistake? Like you never made one before? You fucking perfectionist.
>>
>>53570480
In a recent nation wide poll 76% of your people said yiur nation is declining or outright falling in its superpower status. Up from 62% in 2008.

Nice try cupcake.
>>
File: india.jpg (142 KB, 643x544) Image search: [Google]
india.jpg
142 KB, 643x544
>>
"Won WW2 singlehandedly" I'll just walk away before I vomit.
>>
File: cc2.jpg (37 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
cc2.jpg
37 KB, 600x400
>>53570480
>Won WW2 singlehandedly
>>
>>53571824
>>53572012
He might be referring to japan, otherwise hes full of shit
>>
>>53571208
In a recent nation wide poll 96% of your people said yiur a cuck and outright prep the bull. Up from 82% in 2008.

Nice citations cupcake.
>>
>>53572012
Bitch please you fucking cuck, you were merely holding them off. France got their asses rekted.
>>
>>53571061
fuck you
the brits lost
english belongs to US now
spell its however we want
>>
>>53571291
That's the funniest image I've seen for a while. Thanks m8.
>>
>>53571208
>a balkan talking shit about falling out of a power status
>>
>>53571188

You are basically the 200lb faggot autist in the back of the room with no friends

while >>53571061 is every other student who is quick witted, successful and getting laid every day

get off my /pol/
>>
>>53570480
our you dumbass, OUR
>>
>>53571291

did you draw that, bud?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.