[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MCKAMEY MANOR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: MCKAMEY MANOR.jpg (1 MB, 1669x1306) Image search: [Google]
MCKAMEY MANOR.jpg
1 MB, 1669x1306
What does /pol/ think of this shithole/"haunted house"?

>Sign Waiver
>Get Abducted
>Be physically and mentally abused
>Be force-fed rotten food and then force-fed your own vomit
>Be choked, waterboarded, and groped
>Pay nothing for the "experience"

But you signed a waiver so it's cool. Rumor is that the entire thing is broadcast to Vegas where people bet on who will break first and make "requests".
>>
>>53569120
nice attempt at advertising
>>
>>53569120
take it you were on imgur the other day and saw that too huh?
>>
File: 0551572804.gif (1 MB, 350x222) Image search: [Google]
0551572804.gif
1 MB, 350x222
>>53569120
>forcefed vomit
My fetish.
>>
>>53569120
Unrelated, but I really like the Youtube channel where they go to Transworld every year to showcase the halloween animatronics. Some of that shit is movie quality stuff. I wish Aus had stuff like that.
>>
>>53569527
No my wife brought it up because one of her dumb friends was talking about. It pisses me off tbh
>>
>>53569120
who the fuck would want to do that? lol
>>
>>53570794
It's just another step on the grand staircase of cuckdom
>>
File: hope you guys don't.jpg (14 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
hope you guys don't.jpg
14 KB, 200x200
>>53569942
This is when you know that you have gone off the deep end of degeneracy.

I can't decide what's worse--the vomit fetish or the scat fetish.
>>
>>53569120
Every now and then these threads pop up on /x/ and I'm pretty sure they're just viral marketing. If they're not then /pol/ will tell you the Jews/illuminati/pedowood types who are into sick shit don't need to bother with this sort of nonsense. If you're going to torture people you probably shouldn't advertise, that shit has a way of coming back to you. In any case if they were really doing something that awful waivers don't protect you from a PTSD fueld vengeance rampage.
>>
>>53570946
What about vomiting shit?
>>
>>53569120

It's fake. McKamey's career is to scare people. He create an internet myth, gets a few of his haunted house actors, and creates some sketchy videos and put them on the internet. Of course the selection process is extremely exclusive. Of course they don't show them actually doing any of the torture.

They will only show the after effects of the "evil" they have done to the individual and they will say that this is the scariest place on Earth because it is his business to make haunted houses. Of course he wants this publicity. Of course this is an advertisement.
>>
>>53571095
But the haunted house is free. All it requires is 4 cans of shit dog food for a greyhound rescue.
>>
>>53569120
>>/x/
>>
>>53569120
are you some chicano fag who just watched the latest dross video?
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 320x320
>sign waiver
>Conceal carry to haunted house
>shoot in self defense
>GETTIN AWAY WITH MURDERRR
>>
File: trump7.jpg (106 KB, 734x960) Image search: [Google]
trump7.jpg
106 KB, 734x960
>>53571396
>chicano
I live in a town infested with fucking beaners. I can't fucking wait for Emperor Trump.
>>
>>53569120
Yea, don't fall for this faggot, he tried posting this shit on /x/ a while ago and we all called him out on it, then he threw a huge bitch fit and started spamming this shit.
>>
File: NOOSE.jpg (248 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
NOOSE.jpg
248 KB, 768x1024
>>53569120
This is degenerate as fuck. It makes me sick to know we are so well off in this country that people will be tortured for entertainment.

HOLY WAY NOW!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.