[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what is the point of Black Lives Matter, what is its modus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: demsoc.jpg (94 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
demsoc.jpg
94 KB, 400x600
So, what is the point of Black Lives Matter, what is its modus operandi? I just don't fucking get it. They have so many legitimate cases of police brutality, so many actual arguments of oppression or prejudice, and who do they rally for, time and again? They really for criminals. Trayvon, Mike Brown, Freddie Gray, they never go like "Hey a 5 year old got killed because he was playing with an airsoft gun while black," which, you know, I might be able to sympathize with.

But no. They only come out, they only rally and lambaste for literal fucking criminals, for people with no self-control, who have evidence they had just been committing crime, have VIDEO of them committing crime, any sorts of murky scenario, and then they scream racism and injustice. Why not, you know, be sympathetic? Why not stand down later and say "We didn't have all the facts" but instead double down? I don't want to be hateful or racist, but it's hard when these chucklefucks are supposed to be the emissaries.

What is the point? Just to suffer, just their victim complex? Is it just because race-baiting fucks like Sharpton or Jackson or, hell, somehow Obama just get more money and attention out of it that way? Is this some crazy CIA Psy-op to breed discontent, malice, and animosity amongst the people to make them fight amongst themselves? Crazy as it is, that's about the only thing that makes fucking sense. All this movement has accomplished is galvanizing some niggers and liberal college students while making most of the population more racist towards blacks than it's been since the 60's. Never heard a damn word of it until they tried to rally behind criminals, and all the everyday people getting told that these are the good, normal black folk that don't deserve hate are fucking sick of it.

Can anyone explain this shit to me? Anyone else have any ideas?
>>
>>53566529
Dems are using it to maximize black voter turnout for the post obongo election this next year.
>>
I have an answer. It is because real racial discrimination happens so infrequently that all these animals have to turn to are the criminals they most relate to.
>>
File: 1444600993577.jpg (19 KB, 228x227) Image search: [Google]
1444600993577.jpg
19 KB, 228x227
>>53566651
>here let me tell you about your own oppression

Whitesplaining much?
>>
Because dindus gonna dindu.
>>
Bongos gonna bongo
>>
Niggers gunna nig
>>
File: nigs_880.jpg (103 KB, 798x766) Image search: [Google]
nigs_880.jpg
103 KB, 798x766
>>53566529
>what is the point of Black Lives Matter

It is nothing more than a marxist instrument. If Black Lives Matter was genuinely concerned with the lives of blacks, their first and most urgent cause would be to address the fact that over seven thousand blacks are murdered by other blacks in the United States every year for the last seven years.

To put that in perspective, consider the following: Just under 3,500 U.S. soldiers have been killed in the Afghanistan and Iraq wars in the FOURTEEN YEARS since 2001. Over 3,500 blacks are murdered by other blacks in the U.S. every six months for the last seven years. Also, in 2013 and in 2014, more blacks were aborted in New York City hospitals than were born in New York City hospitals. Black Lives Matter is a marxist construct — nothing more, nothing less.

Also, >pic related
>>
>>53566529
kikes and niggers rule the us . I am glad that the bad karma hits you hard . China will rule the us labour camp soon . aipac and adl make the law and you rednecks will suffer for the next 400 years . there is an allmighty god
>>
>>53567108
I hope the niggers will rob your home .
>>
File: 1417318112599.jpg (163 KB, 999x860) Image search: [Google]
1417318112599.jpg
163 KB, 999x860
>>53567108
This is about what I figured, the continued co-opting of a semi-legitimate concern by Marxists or whatever. Except this time, it isn't something so concrete as KGB interference, but a people who had bought those lines and actually believe these ideals, while a good chunk of the people leading them have further, ulterior motives.

I just cannot understand how so many of my college-educated, well-read friends can buy into it. Not many, mind you; the majority, as I've sad, are becoming more racist every day. But the many that stay liberal or are actually black eat it right the fuck up, which is inconceivable to me due to the incontrovertible facts of life regarding black-on-black violence or the fact that they just rally behind criminals. It's like they just got mad they got pulled over once and because this shit is plastered all over the media, they totally think it was oppressive and racist.

I'm just past all of this. When can we return to the ideals that this country was based on? When can we stop the infighting and division? When can I just go live off in the woods, with a wife, and a children, and live my dreams without the interference of others? Ain't there one damn song that can make me break down and cry?

>>53566622
Also likely, because the only people they can get to vote for them that are actually paying attention to them are minorities and, well, cucks.

>>53567216
>>53567253
That's all nice and good, but I think you have to worry about Ahmed and his twenty-seven family members taking your home and living in it, Germany.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.