[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What have I done?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: WTF.png (15 KB, 651x172) Image search: [Google]
WTF.png
15 KB, 651x172
>Posting in a thread.
>Get response..
>Is from the same tripcode as myself.
>Only other person in the house is my sister.

>How can two different devices have same tripcode?
>Is my sister a /pol/ack?
>Did I just reveal too much info about myself to her?
>>
you must fuck her.
>>
>>53566397
You just forgot you were samefagging
>>
>>53566397
Drunk posting again, eh anon?
>>
>>53566397
Accidental samefags happen anon I've done it.
>>
>>53566397
Simple anon no other P.C. or device would have your I.D. in your house.
So you're either drunk, forgot, or retarded you chose which.
>>
>>53567844
>Anonymous (ID: KGkGowgI) 10/12/15(Mon)19:55:52 No.5356
>>
>>53566397
you just replied to yourself and are pretending it wasn't you
>>
>>53566024
>>
>>53566783
a-are you me?
>>
>>53566397

Nigga they're 1:09 seconds apart. I.e. the exact amount of time it would take you to read a second post and reply to it.

Also that second post isn't replying to the first post, and the two posts are replying to different posts. So unless you made one of the previous posts you haven't shown us then I don't see how you're getting a response, especially since neither of the posts in your screenshot say (You).
>>
Talk to your sister.
>>
>>53569524
>>53566783
same fag
>>
File: 1333722662150.png (198 KB, 473x350) Image search: [Google]
1333722662150.png
198 KB, 473x350
>>53571165
c-communicate...? With people? In p-person?

Where do you think we are right now?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.