[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are democrats so much better at growing the gdp?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 453x339) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 453x339
http://thegreatrecession.info/blog/deficits-debts-democrats-vs-republicans-us-national-debt-graphs-year-president/
>>
>what is correlation =\= causation
>>
Nobody? Well vote for bernie then cuckservatives
>>
Every time they get into office they change the standards and definitions so they always end up with amazing sounding numbers when they compare to the old way of tracking data the republicans never fuck with

Like how Obama thinks people on unemployment should be counted as employed ahahahaha
>>
>>53564308
There is definitely a correlation here.
>>
>>53564435
Yes they change the way people measure things... Idiot
>>
>>53563910
The republican party is cancer. That's why none of the leading candidates are "real" republicans.
>>
>>53563910
>Blog
Kill yourself OP

>>53564675
Also, nice samefagging.
>>
>>53564461
>still not getting the difference
Top laugh m9
>>
>>53564910
Just a coincidence that democrat presidents were in office then?
>>
>>53564856

>samefagging
>we have ids

kek
>>
For the last ~40 years we've had growth frozen for the median household income consistently across Presidencies. The only exception is a little growth under Clinton, who controlled spending, deregulated, reformed welfare, and ran a budget surplus. Of course, under Clinton the Federal Reserve also pushed the stock market into its greatest bubble of all time, which ended poorly.

JFK and LBJ had good growth... because they were abusing Bretton Woods with a loose monetary policy. Once other countries wised up to what 'Murca was doing, Nixon was the one left holding the bag.

The Eisenhower years were probably the best years of sustainable growth of the Bretton Woods period.

(For the record, I hate both the Dems and Reps.)
>>
>>53565252
Interesting friendo, is there a good read you'd recommend!"?
>>
>>53564435
>dey jus changin duh numbers
>dey republicans gud boys dey dindu nuffin!
>>
>>53565597
I've by and large collected it from the St Louis Fed, which is where they collect most of this information. I can't think of any particular book off the top of my head.
>>
>>53563910
Better fiscal and monetary policy. Republicans just grow the income for the very rich.
>>
>>53564856

Newfriend detected.

See that colorful tag at the top of our posts?

That is an ID. You can use it to detect samefagging.

*THE MORE YOU KNOW*
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.