[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ I'm in highschool and I can't fucking stand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 559x581) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 559x581
Hey /pol/ I'm in highschool and I can't fucking stand how pc it is. We're test-in so the tumbltard feminazis rule the history discussions, the only escape is economics. How tf do i escApe. Is the rest of life like this?
>>
>>53562868

You first get banned from 4Chan for being underage.

Then kill yourself so you stop being a burden to your parents.
>>
>>53562868

How about you just do your homework and stop being an underage shitter??
>>
only escape is suicide faggot
>>
>>53562868
Get off this website and try to stop leeching society dry in the future

That's my only advice
>>
File: pepe_sunglasses.jpg (5 KB, 177x172) Image search: [Google]
pepe_sunglasses.jpg
5 KB, 177x172
>>53562975
>>53563133
>>53563192
You can only be underage b& for explicitly admitting you are below 18

p.s stop the ageism shitlords
>>
>>53562868
>The only escape is economics
Econ truly is the antithesis of sjw bullshit. Basic economic principles absolutely destroy their whiny victim complex.
>>
>>53563280
>highschool
Even if he isn't underage he's better off being banned for being retarded.
>>
>>53563409
>>53563192
>>53563174
>>53563133
>>53562975
>Tumblr being this obvious with their raid/shilling
Fuck off.
>>
>>53563864

Yeah clearly the best thing to do would be to spoon feed 16 year old OP some shit that he'll just awkwardly stutter out anyways. Bro, high school is about stealing moms liquor and feeding it to skanky emo girls in the back of your shitty car
>>
>>53562868

Make sure that you keep up with your math studies! It's clutch for econ, they won't even let you take third year econ classes without advanced math classes (at least calc).
>>
>>53562868

No, the real world is not like this. You will love the real world depending on what state you are really. :p If yo are in a state CA, forget about speaking your mind though.
>>
>>53562975
>>53563133

Confirmed for never graduating highschool. The average person is 18 years of age by senior year.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.