[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An enlightening spotlight on the flaws of our current progre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1093850238534523.jpg (29 KB, 300x306) Image search: [Google]
1093850238534523.jpg
29 KB, 300x306
An enlightening spotlight on the flaws of our current progressive society. Opinions /pol/ ?
Video related: https://youtu.be/vlDwNRBeHOA
>>
Wow that was amazing. Subbed.
>>
>>53563055
not mine, but some of the best shit on youtube really
>>
>>53563178
I checked the other videos, that Obama one was sick too. So many dislikes but so few comments, in other words they can't come up with a reason why they disagree they just fundamentally do so rather than discuss it they just leave a dislike? Libs must be maaaaaad.
>>
Lol that Star Wars game video, I agree that game sucks.
>>
>>53562664
oh fuck off
>>
I'm the same i think im trying to better myself every day but each day it gets harder and harder with the burden of unimportant issues that seem to plague our society.

Best bet is to run away and join a commune with likeminded people
>>
10th grade thoughts bruh
>>
>>53565612
retarded lib-pig detected
>>53566123
Let's go.
>>
>>53566190
But how do we begin?
Do we save up enough money to buy all materials we would need to self sustain?
>>
File: 1425064621068.jpg (98 KB, 468x640) Image search: [Google]
1425064621068.jpg
98 KB, 468x640
>>53566569
By sucking dick on the street corner, obviously.
I don't know, how long do we have? We can go to school for 8 years, spend another 10 making bank and then buy a farm in switzerland, get sheep, stock up on wool, get chickens for eggs, get a bee colony for honey, hundreds of solar panels, a few acres of awesome vegetables, a pink lady apple tree, and some bitchin' cows.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.