[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if we forced expected child delinquents (niggers) to take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Nootropics.jpg (35 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
Nootropics.jpg
35 KB, 500x354
What if we forced expected child delinquents (niggers) to take nootropics at an early age so they become smart enough to know not to nig?
>>
>>53560873
What if we just fixed all the ghettos and placed higher education facilities in poor neighborhoods to prevent niggers in the first place as opposed to using drugs to get rid of the problem?
>>
>>53560873
Nootropics are fake and gay.
>>
File: 1444230795592.gif (1 MB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
1444230795592.gif
1 MB, 300x224
>>53561220
Bernie please
>>
>>53561220
jesus, how often we have been trying this. They just shit up the improved ghetto until its a slum again, and dance on desks not caring about school, then shit up the schools. AFter they fuck it up, they want you to come back and fix it again. and the cycle repeats.

do you even.
>>
File: 1443148021022.jpg (15 KB, 556x561) Image search: [Google]
1443148021022.jpg
15 KB, 556x561
>>53561220
>placing higher education facilities in the ghettos

It's the teachers that matter more, not the shit in the school. You could have a great education experience with just a good teacher, chalk, and a blackboard for example.

Based on the stories I read, mostly here, teaching in the ghetto is a lost cause since some (or most) of the kids are going to end up being delinquents and act out in class. It's in their biology, sadly. The only thing I could think that'll correct that is drugging.

It's unethical yes, but if we cant remove them and we cant teach them the good path - what can we do besides physically make them smarter?
>>
>>53561603
Give them shock collars so everytime they chimp out they get shocked but when they answer questions correctly they get a nice tingle.
>>
>>53561798
How about you give them a wiener tickle instead you nig.
>>
>>53560873
I highly doubt nootropics encourage brain development.
They do improve brain function.
>>
no you'll just end up with ones that rape more and get caught less
>>
>>53562475
Give them a decade or two
>>
bamp
>>
>>53560873
the gap is too big to be even half closed by noots
>>
Easier to just send them to military school.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.