[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you support real family values? No, not Family Values™,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1425344928201.png (760 KB, 1007x768) Image search: [Google]
1425344928201.png
760 KB, 1007x768
Do you support real family values? No, not Family Values™, I mean safeguards that allows families to stay secure and afloat.
>>
>No, not Family Values™

What does this mean?
>>
nice dutch flag.
>>
>taking time off work to care for your wife

Kike, working at a job and earning money to pay for treatment is taking care of your wife.
>>
you tried
>>
>>53560274
social conservatism
>>
>>53560151

I support universal healthcare. I'm just not willing to vote for a cuck to get it.
>>
>>53560274
What it actually means:
traditional or cultural values (that is, values passed on from generation to generation within families) that pertain to the family's structure, function, roles, beliefs, attitudes, and ideals.

However in politics its something that people say (mostly republicans) all the time to support their issues which has kinda corrupted its meaning imo. i.e.
>"I oppose gay marriage because I support family values"
> " I think abortion should be illegal becuase I support family values"
> "I think pre marital sex is wrong and contraception should be hard to get becuase I support family values"
>>
>>53560151

Let's put more measures in place that can be used to drag small businesses down! After-all the ability to create a product or service that others are willing to pay for isn't the path to prosperity, it's state controlled benefit packages.
>>
>>53560151
Shouldn't her health insurance be taking care of her?
>>
a family is more than a husband and wife
it's brothers and sisters, uncles and aunts, cousins and grandparents

i reckon the government is our family now since most men and women aren't even spouses anymore
>>
Oy...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.