[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Depression"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: latest.png (123 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
123 KB, 400x400
why are people who clam to have depression such mopey fucks anyway. Why they have to include Robbin Williams into everything too, like they were to blame for it. If anti-depressants stopped being issued for a day, what would happen?
>>
>>53556641
claim*
>>
>>53556641
Probably because they are autistic weeaboo faggots who browse reddit daily.

So therefore they should kill themselves

Less redditors = better world

It's part of natural selection I think
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 2048x1536
>>53556641
cant cope with the way the world is vs how they want it to be instead of accepting and being ok with the fact that nothing good ever happens, your going to die and nobody likes you for reasons that arent selfish
>>
>>53556641

Sadbrain is a real thing. See /r9k/ or neet generals for more detail
>>
>>53556641

probably irish genetics
>>
File: robin_williams7.jpg (181 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
robin_williams7.jpg
181 KB, 620x412
>>53557296
I shall. Common topic is using Robin Williams as a spring board to bounce their own problems off. Does everything have to be a heart to heart all the time? But as u said I could answer my own questions by looking.
>>
>People who claim to have depression

This isn't a problem with people who claim to have depression, this is about sad people who lie about having diagnosed depression. I don't know why straight up sad cunts call themselves depressed when they aren't even mentally ill. But the endgame is being a mopey fuck either way.

I suffer from chronic depression but I don't get an anti-depressant prescription. Not that I would want one.
>>
I taste bait, but I will chime in anyroad.

I am a mopey depressed fucker. Not the hipster fashionable type, but the old fashioned nutcase type.

Slight insanity runs in the family, so thats how it is.

I will agree, though, some fuckers break a nail and are 'depwessed', so don't lump those effing pretenders in with us true loons.
>>
>>53557666
>I suffer from chronic depression but I don't get an anti-depressant prescription. Not that I would want one.
Have you tried them? They actually worked for me and it's improved my quality of life tremendously tbh
>>
>>53557929
Sadly not bait. What created this thread was my friend being his usual self. Example. He blamed himself for Robbin Williams not too long ago, which is one this is the third time i brought this up. Not only that he said to me he is seeing a therapist which is good only for me to find out from his brother that it isnt a therapist he is seeing, but an ex nun. My friend also had 2 meltdowns over sending the nudes of his other friends current girlfriends to himself and getting caught rotten. He also has a high paying job,lives at home so the only bills he has is form his car. I'm sure ur getting a good image of the guy now, self deprecates all the time for no reason, its not even in his family its only him. Oh and another time he had a meltdown cause he thought everyone was ignoring him on skype. He just forgot to turn the wifi on. Again, he has no reason outside of being a 14 year old in a mans body.
>>
>>
>If anti depressants stopped being issued for a day what would happen?
Nothing most anti depressants take multiple weeks to take affect and several months to fully normalize after a course of them is done.
>>
>>53558533
> ex nun.

And we all know what cockdogs catholic girls are, never mind those who discover the dick after breaking their habit.

I once knew a depressive constantly cruicfying himself in public about how poor he was. By chance I discovered he actually owned free and clear a high end car AND a house.
>>
>>53559984
What a cunt.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.