[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ what do you call a guy like me? (inb4 "fag")
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1329242199700.jpg (220 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1329242199700.jpg
220 KB, 1600x1200
/pol/ what do you call a guy like me? (inb4 "fag")
Pic related. Its what I feel like on this planet.

>agnostic atheist
>against gun bans (including fully automatics), but for gun permits with mental health screening
>pro-choice
>anti-feminist
>don't mind homosexuals, but would not allow adoption or marriage (registered partnership is ok)
>against welfare, dotations and state pensions
>public healthcare only for emergency accidents, minors have full health insurance paid by state
>for economical liberty, low taxes
>key infrastructure should be owned by state (roads, electricity, water) and citizens should be charged the cost of production/maintenance, not more
>mandatory 1 year service in the army for men
>for exit from EU and NATO
>for Neutrality
>for legalization of marijuana and prostitution
>for legalization of hard drugs and steroids for +21yo (contingent on not having public healthcare)
>for euthanasia
>ban communism, nazism and islam, otherwise my paradise will get subverted (you dont get to argue secular state, just because you call your toxic ideology a religion)
>no asylum or immigration for anybody from Africa or middle east
>harsh penalties for all crimes, build fucking prison camps if there isnt enough space, nowadays they should be mostly automated
>for death penalty
>for freedom of speech regarding holocaust and "hatespeech"
>>
congrats. You're one of the few non-faggots on this board
>>
>>53556067
>>
>for legalization of marijuana and prostitution
>for legalization of hard drugs and steroids for +21yo (contingent on not having public healthcare)
may i ask why?
>>
>>53556449
because grown adults deserve to be left alone to do whatever they want with their bodies as long as they don't harm anyone else
>>
>>53556558
This. Provided they pay for their medical care if they fuck their shit up. They are also free to die if they fuck up and cannot afford the doctors.
>>
>>53556067
Are you me?
I wouldn't call myself an athiest, just a "whatever happens happens guy" bout it.
>>
>>53556558
>>53556780
cool. not disagreeing or anything, just wanted to see if someone would agree with my mindset as well. which you do. you're pretty cool anon. don't let /pol/ get to you
>>
>>53556067
we call you
"populist"

Now gtfo normie
>>
your a libertarian.
>>
>>53557073
If I'm a populist then why isn't there a single significant party in Western countries representing this view?
>>
>>53557667
because baby boomers aren't people
>>
>>53556067

>for gun permits with mental health screening

Sounds like you're a cuck.
>>
File: rand 2.jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
rand 2.jpg
22 KB, 500x500
>>53556067
I'd say you're an Objectivist.
>>
>>53556067
>Pic related. Its what I feel like on this planet.
You feel like a fat alien with gas problems trying to infiltrate the British government?
>>
>>53556067

big gay fat faggy faggot fag
>>
>>53558173
>You feel like a fat alien with gas problems trying to infiltrate the British government?
Sometimes.

But it's mostly about people around me being either completely ignorant about politics and basically just reacting to whats in the news, or they completely adopt some canned ideology without giving it a second of critical thought.
>>
>>53556067
>mandatory 1 year service in the army for men

Get out
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.