[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you wearing an anal protection device, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: protection.jpg (374 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
protection.jpg
374 KB, 750x750
Why aren't you wearing an anal protection device, /pol/? Gays are everywhere, just waiting for the opportunity to jump you.
>>
>>53554265

>I don't want a faggot to stick something up my ass!
>So I'll stick something up my ass!

Britcuck logic.
>>
I carry a gun so I don't need to shove stuff up my ass to prevent rape
>>
>>53554265
But how the?
>>
>>53554421
You won't get AIDS from the latter.

>>53554450
What if the rapist has a gun too?
>>
I put a grenade in my ass instead. If someone tries to rape me I yell Allahu Akbar just before my anus explodes into a beautiful cloud of blood and feces.
>>
>>53554725

Filthy mudshit. I thought male on male rape was part of your perverted cultures.
>>
>>53554265
You should have a chastity cage as well in case they try and suck your dick.
>>
>>53554265
Isn't this literally a torture device used to break people's jaws and rip apart their asshole?
>>
>>53554948

And you're surprised that a faggot like OP wants one in his ass?
>>
>>53554605
>what if the rapist has a gun too

1 of three possiblties

1. You die
That god your dead fuck this gay earth

2. Gay dies
The gay is dead, you pead sexual assault and protecting your self from a armed man
With your jewish layer you dont go to jail

3. You both die
Look at option 1
Under the holy bible, quarn and torah gays cant go to heaven
>>
How's that work? If you gonna get raped, they can just rip it out
>>
>>53554858
link to those stockings?
>>
>>53554858
is he wearing a fcukin pantyhose?

pretty sure hes virginity is safe if thats the case
>>
>>53555696
They can't if they don't have the key.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.