[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Verizon pushes Miscegenation in their new Commercial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Verizon YES.jpg (68 KB, 655x426) Image search: [Google]
Verizon YES.jpg
68 KB, 655x426
They don't even hide this stuff anymore, /pol/.
>>
>>53552622
Forgot the link:

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/ALnI/verizon-emojis
>>
>>53552622
What do you mean by hiding it? They made a commercial for everyone to see, they aren't hiding anything at all.
>>
>>53552622
It's always a black man and white women
Every fucking time
>>
>>53552622
Why is always a black man with a white blonde woman?
>>
>>53552950
Because the cucks that work in media are sucks
>>
>>53552622

must.... betray... my.... race.....
>>
>>53552950
It shocks white viewers and entices nigger viewers.
>>
>>53552875
I was watching like mike 2 today for the laughs, and it was actually a white guy with a cowboy hat with a black woman.

The white kid still was the comedic relief of course though.
>>
I saw some stupid food baby food commercial with a guy spoonfeeding his kid saying shit like "open up daddys is here to feed you", then the camera zooms out and theres another guy that blurts out "im your dad too!!"

fucking hamfisted faggotry
>>
>>53552875

just reflecting reality
>>
>if a mixed couple which you can see everyday is shown somewhere in the media...THEY'RE PUSHING IT !!! ='(

>>53552950
>often*
contrast
>>
>>53553338
If it reflected reality it would be an AFWM couple.
>>
>>53553231
do you remember the companies name? I'm trying to look for it
>>
File: 1334964314146.jpg (14 KB, 208x198) Image search: [Google]
1334964314146.jpg
14 KB, 208x198
>>53552622
>>53552875
>>53552950
>Black emoji with yellow emoji

You all know that there is an actual WHITE emoji, and the yellow one is not it.

Idiots
>>
>>53552998
>mind of the millennial
>>
>>53553475
stupid fucks like yourself are the ones always looking for any way to dismiss what is happening.

a couple of months ago some white girl was getting bbc'd and you fucks were arguing if the girl was even white to begin with.

the white phenotype is unmistakable. the emoji is lighter skinned and blonde haired, what the fuck else do you want? a picture also labeling them from the company? get real
>>
>>53553471
oh, I guess it was a cambells soup commercial with a star wars theme, not baby food.

Here you go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rZOMY2sOnE
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.