[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't Hitler go after Muslims?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1426007985868.jpg (19 KB, 350x371) Image search: [Google]
1426007985868.jpg
19 KB, 350x371
Germany the time is now. Hitler 2.0 can save us all
>>
>>53551708
He admired them because they did what he did.

Looked out for their own and fought for what they thought was theirs.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/13th_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of_the_SS_Handschar_(1st_Croatian)
>>
>>53551791
well, back then they didn't go and shit on other countries' soil
>>
Seems they shared some ideas on Lebensraum at least.
>>
>>53551791
>Looked out for their own and fought for what they thought was theirs.
no they didn't.
>>
>>53551708
>a new Hitler rises
>muslims sent to pogrom camps
>new Hitler is actually a jew plant
>>
>>53551708
They weren't a major player back then, places like Dubai didn't exist
>>
Mass immigration and the destruction of a nation's cultural identity from within weren't a thing back them. The muslims of the time posed no threat to Germany or Europe at all.
If Hitler had won though the conditions that allowed cultural marxism to flourish wouldn't have been there so the problem would not have occurred in the first place.
>>
>>53551708
What the hell Nicolas Cage has to do with that?
>>
>>53551708
because they werent nearly as influential as jews were in germany. the only people hitler hated were jews and commies
>>
Germans are too traumatized by last war for that. USA and UK are best of goys for a change. It seems Russia is the only hope whites have left.
>>
>>53551708
You do realize that muslim immigration is a pretty new thing, right? Before the war, there were hardly any Non-Europeans (or muslims) present in Europe.
He didnt go after Muslims because there wasnt any point in doing so. That would have been as useless as him invading Thailand to kill Buddhists.
>>
>>53552408

LOL, Brazil......I almost fell off my chair
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.