[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are whites the problem in America now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 245x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 245x350
Are whites the problem in America now?
>>
They've been the problem since they arrived by boat
>>
>>53550404
No. America is the problem.
>>
>>53550404
what the fuck am i looking at OP? i thought this shit was prevalent only in austria
>>
weak whites were always a problem
how do you think blacks got power?
from whites
>>
We're the problem until they have to shoulder our responsibility...then they'll cry for us.
>>
>>53550404
>this is a 10/10 in Canada
>>
>>53550552
it was our own inventions aka modern tech that weakened white men. Now the weakest girliest men can control the masses with computers and TV

the Amish and luddites had it right
>>
>>53550404
no the problem is blaming race instead of greed
>>
Well effectively yes they have become for allowing the degeneracy, the invasion of unwanted, unskilled peoples and also mass beaner population flowing in.

I can open facebook and see my tall, aryan blue eyes, blonde haired nieces being hassled by manlet beaners with only dark, fat features.
>>
>>53550677
But technology has always been you guys specialty. That was your leg up. Now technology is peaking and do are you. Once things change you guys are fucked. Your not going to have another Renaissance or 20th century.
>>
>>53550404
Whites are the solution, but the solution is being diluted.
>>
>>53550935
*so are you.
>>
>>53550935
It doesn't matter
The white race in the US is rapidly dying anyway.
The white births are the minority in the US now.
Black and Hispanic still having 4,5,6 kids while most white only have 1 or 2 or none.
Never met a black man in his 30s that didn't have at least one kid.
Plenty of white in their 30s that don't have kids don't want kids.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.