[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never defend Europe from cucks and communists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 25bb226dbc04.jpg (155 KB, 750x733) Image search: [Google]
25bb226dbc04.jpg
155 KB, 750x733
>tfw you will never defend Europe from cucks and communists
>tfw you will never be a part of Wehrmacht Legion >tfw you will never have young slav qtie from poland or russia which relitives you murdered and using her as you wish
>tfw I will never defend last bastion of whiteness in Kurzeme(Latvia)
>tfw you will join the last battle of second world war in Europe on island Texel on the side of Georgian legion and up rise against germans
>>
File: 1443550504493.jpg (82 KB, 350x374) Image search: [Google]
1443550504493.jpg
82 KB, 350x374
>>53548537
proxy fag, what are you sliding?
>>
>>53548537
>last bastion of whiteness in Kurzeme(Latvia)
I like where this is going
>>
>>53548537
according to this map im in the ocean right now but the dyke is build.... wtf is this map?
>>
File: Flevoland.gif (9 KB, 500x580) Image search: [Google]
Flevoland.gif
9 KB, 500x580
>>53549851
>according to this map im in the ocean right now but the dyke is build.... wtf is this map?
>>
Hitler wanted you dead as a russian untermensch, and you land would have been settled by german colonists. Are you a fucking moron ?
>>
>>53549999
Afsluitdijk was built in 1933, they began the Flevoland project in 1939.
>>
>>53549764
Isn't it funny though since its russians that purposely dumped thousands os shitskins in kurzeme and left them there after russo turkish war which is why we ended up having a religion of peace here as well. I hate euros but russians just want everyone to hate them.
>>
>>53550414
My grandfather was sturmfuhrer SS as it is in song. ROA is Russian liberation army against soviets occupation of Glorious Russian past https://youtu.be/HT6pk7c9hrs
>>
File: general-vlasov.jpg (16 KB, 299x473) Image search: [Google]
general-vlasov.jpg
16 KB, 299x473
>>53552480 General Vlasov approves.
>>
File: rusger.png (77 KB, 400x245) Image search: [Google]
rusger.png
77 KB, 400x245
We will never join a war with Antanta again. Lesson is learned. Only imagine with German infrastructure+ Russian resourses we will be invincible. cU.K.c and ameris are natural enemy of Europe
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.