[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Democratic Debate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
I'm going to be watching this with a group of liberals tomorrow. How do I best go about planting seeds?
>>
Draw attention to how boring they are and how they all agree. How rehearsed they sound.
>>
Explain alternatives to propositions.
Ex. - "Free college" Say that by removing government subsidies from the college and university system competition will increase and tuition will literally SLAM down.
>>
>>53548513
That sounds boring, tbh fam. Just keep asking your friends for free money since you are so poor and need to pay for food.
>>
>>53548513
Show full support for Ben Carson

don't be a pussy OP he is infallible just do some research
>>
>>53548840
well yes but they have beer
>>
>>53548917
That's why you keep asking, instead of using the money on food just get booze instead and ask for more money. They obviously don't need it, and what better way to plant seeds then to teach them first hand what they are doing.
>>
Yfw, this whole debate is about Donald Trump.
>>
>>53549101
Carson as well, considering how much he's been attacked lately.
>>
Ask them why the panel is full of a bunch of old, rich white people saying they know what's best for minorities
>>
>>53548513
This is Webb's chance to get some attention. My dream is a Trump versus Webb election where the outcome is a win either way.
>>
>>53548513
Just do a shot everytime some one says "free" when they mean "bought with loans secured on your future tax dollars". You should be blacked out 15 minutes into it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.