[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Blacks allowed in the United States?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: eddie-murphy-movie-rumors.jpg (19 KB, 326x387) Image search: [Google]
eddie-murphy-movie-rumors.jpg
19 KB, 326x387
Why are Blacks allowed in the United States?
>>
To be fair we brought them here
>>
Because people like you are.
>>
>>53543165
We? You mean the people hundreds of years ago?
>>
>>53543024

They used to be normal until retard governments ruined them. I mean, they were considered the only civilized black some time ago
>>
>>53543165
Fuck off with that we shit. The Jews are the one's that brought them here.
>>
>>53543356

This. Feminism + welfare state + government brought drugs = the niggers we know today.
>>
>>53543024
Because Lincoln was killed before he had the time to deport them.
>>
They used to be kings and stuff.
We brought them here because we knew they were about to invent the perfect flying car, and were about to crack cold fusion.

It was only by oppressing the shit out of them that we tamed their evolutionary predisposition to solve the toughest problems.

Neil Armstrong is a black man.
>>
File: ashy larry.gif (996 KB, 452x308) Image search: [Google]
ashy larry.gif
996 KB, 452x308
because you did not have the muslemic smarts to castrate them back when so you now have to live with them
>>
>>53543165
>we
so every generation is responsible for the 10 generations before it? Don't forget white people aren't the only people with history
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.