[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dentist cleared in lion killing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Dentist cleared.jpg (105 KB, 660x861) Image search: [Google]
Dentist cleared.jpg
105 KB, 660x861
Big fucking shocker. Zimbabwe clears the dentist who shot Cecil the lion. Apparently they couldn't find the one guy in that shithole who can read to verify his paperwork before ruining his life.

Cecil Slayer needs to return and poach some zimbabwe niggers.
>>
File: L.jpg (36 KB, 477x354) Image search: [Google]
L.jpg
36 KB, 477x354
Lel.
>>
>>53542684
The people who are still hounding this guy with cruelty accusations and threats to him and his family are absolute garbage. The guy thought he was going on a legal hunt and didn't know that lion was some attraction.

And yet they vandalise his home and his business, some people even want him to lose his job and be extradited. It's just disgusting to see these people be so vicious towards the guy when he had no idea of the circumstances.
>>
>Police have determined a man who went on a paid for hunting trip did so legally

I'm curious how much did this man cuck the USA's Tax dollars? No shit it was legal, as if he'd be stupid enough to try something illegal in Zimbabwe
>>
>Cecil

With a name like that i'd shoot a lion up as well
>>
yeah cuz only overfed white ppl care about this shit
>>
>>53544375
He was named after Cecil Rhodes. I'm not surprised you haven't heard of him, what with growing up with a 3rd world education and all.
>>
>>53544781
Even the Beeb admitted that literally no one had heard of this lion before it was killed. Fuck off.
>>
>>53544914
I'm talking about Cecil Rhodes. The man who, until recently, had a fucking country named after him.
>>
>parently they couldn't find the one guy in that shithole who can read to verify his paperwork before ruining his life.
Zimbabwe has a literacy rate of 90%

Get your facts straight fam, you could've made a joke about hyperinflation or emigration but you went with something not relevant or true smh
>>
>>53542684
Wouldn't be that bad if he actually hunted it by himself and not with aid

But yeah, it's hilarious that even Zimbabweans didn't even know who Cecil was and are upset the world is only paying attention to them because of a dead lion. It goes over SJWs' head
>>
>>53544781
>>53545071

>britcuck talking shit

Shouldn't you be moving out to let Mohammend take over your flat?
>>
>>53546136

I was going to say something witty as a retort, but then I realised I don't have to because you live in Lithuania.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.