[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HEROIN THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: heroin.jpg (204 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
heroin.jpg
204 KB, 500x334
>2015+1-1 YEAR OF OUR LORD
>Non ironically not supporting heroin

Are you cunts daft? Governments have been lying to you about this for the longest time.

They are terrified of you, the citizen, waking up from their kafkaesque nightmare and seeing that their jewish claws are in everything.

Did you know that hitler's soldiers took heroin to make them into ubermensch super soldiers? Yep.

Where do you think the word heroin came from? The german word for HERO.

Get it? HEROin.

Now fucking take some heroin, make yourself a hero and watch as every single jewish conspiracy unravels before your eyes.

This is what the jews fear above all else. They don't want you gaining the immense intelligence that heroin will give you.

Because if you did...you would expose their jewish lies once and for all.

Don't believe the reefer madness tier propaganda.
>>
>>53542605
FACT: heroin is given to people in hospitals in small doses, 100% safely.

Why?
Because it is safe and they are lying to you.

Street heroin is only bad because it's laced with extra chemicals.
>>
Reasons not to use heroin:

- Have to poke yourself with a needle
- You have no idea what contaminants have been placed into the drug
- It's addictive
>>
>>53542781
JEW SHILL DETECTED

QUICKLY MY BROTHERS, JACK YOUR VEINS UP AND TOGETHER WE CAN RID THIS SITE OF THESE SHILLS

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?

JIDF? CIA? IDF?
>>
>>53542605

> wtf is this shit?

> notices flag

> nothing to see here
>>
File: 1286241009113.jpg (283 KB, 2010x1446) Image search: [Google]
1286241009113.jpg
283 KB, 2010x1446
>>53542605
OP
I need some protips. How do i make sure my heroin is pure (especially not deadly fentanyl)
how much should i be paying for heroin?
should i be snorting it, IV, or smoking it?

more tips and tricks?

I live in Canada btw, It is very easy to get clean free needles here at least.
>>
>>53543287
tell your dealer you're not fucking around and you want the best shit.

then, boil whatever he gives you to max temp, let it cool down, then inject.

price will vary on country of course.

good luck brother and get ready for the ultimate redpill.

you will be battling jewish mind games, but the heroin will give you the edge on their jew powers.

they can't defeat an aryan in a fair fight, let alone an aryan powered by HERO JUICE

SEIG HEIL! SEIG HEIL! SEIG HEIL!
>>
>>53542883
DEA actually.
>>
>>53543512
WELL CALM YOUR FARM, JEW PUPPET

There's no aryan super soldiers in this thread powering up on hero juice.

Just good goys...heh
>>
>>53542605
My dad and sister were both heroin addicts and my best friend who I considered a brother since birth died from a bad batch so I'm staying the fuck away.

I'm good with weed and beer.
>>
>>53542605
This cuck again, I've seen you make this thread like 30 times. Don't listen to this goy heroin is literally the blue pill. heroin use has skyrocketed in the past decade because new doctors from the kosher big pharma industry were shilling opiates like OxyContin and passing it out like candy until everyone started getting addicted. Funny timing when they pulled the plug on all the opiate pills the u.s blindly following Israeli"s lead chased out the Taliban who made sure that the poppy fields to produce heroin were destroyed and that opium growers were executed. Without the Taliban poppy production in the Middle East tripled right around the time the pills dried up. Then we had a bunch of opiate addicts who couldn't get there pills anymore so guess what they turned to? heroin.
>>
>>53544758
JEW DETECTED JEW DETECTED

Like anyone's going to believe your bullshit zionist propaganda.

You're just a bluepilled cuck of israel.

Real ARYAN SUPERSOLDIERS take their heroin like MEN.

LET'S GO BACK TO BEING MEN!
>>
>>53543512
>DEA
Schrader is that you?
>>
>>53542605
>heroin
>German word for hero

the German word for hero is "Held"

it's probably derived from Latin or Greek
And heroin is the lamest opiod ever.

All in all 4/10 - Weak shitposting,straya, we know you can do better.
>>
>>53542605
Now this is shitposting
>>
Maybe once when the apothecaries come back.
Was there really anything worse about those?
>>
>>53542605
>heroin
Idk mane, heroin has gotten into my local area and it's turning these heros into theives, theft has gone up 100% in the last 6 months
>>
>>53545224
>And heroin is the lamest opiod ever.
6-monoacetylmorphine is the best opioid there is. It crosses the blood brain barrier incredibly fast and gives an amazing rush.
>>
>>53542605
op you dense turd

nazis took amphetamines to be more alert

so did kamikaze gooks
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.