[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
W-what?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: autism.png (371 KB, 491x604) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
371 KB, 491x604
W-what?
>>
They did originate as protecting each other but not against cops. It was to protect against other hoodlums
>>
>>53540338
complete bullshit. Just more libtards making excuses for the niggerdom they instigate.
>>
>niggers
>>
We wuz kingz and shit
>>
>>53540435
Yes and no. You have to understand that most people in the hood consider the cops to be just another gang, mind you, the biggest, baddest gang around, but cops certainly qualify as "hoodlums" in their minds.
>>
>>53540506
We wuz the model citizen n shit
>>
>>53540444
No it isnt, research before you spread the stupid. First poster is correct. Bloods and crips in particular were a militant response to the growing crime in socal at the time. The leaders came from rements of black panthers.

Racisn doesnt have to = ignorance anon. Ignorance is a choice.
>>
>>53540338

Criminals get together to increase profits. Thats it.
>>
>>53540338
it's true, but niggers will be niggers so the natural evolution of a gang of militant coons was always going to be to criminal activity
>>
I got beaten by cops while taking a late night walk when they mistook me for a burgler that looted the gas stop a few minutes. Got severe back injury that took 8 months to get rid off. This was in sweden.

My uncle who lives in texas and served in the army got dragged out of his car over a ticket, good person.

I'm not saying blacks dindunuffin, and they are known to be very ehm.. Outspoken in confrontations and usually carrying atleast weed in their asscrack, but make no mistake, cops are very hostile and got a free card to shit on us plebian citizens.

I don't like law enforcement anymore after this experience, hoped I could have atleast gotten an excuse after they watched the CCTV footage but they just treated me like shit, guilty until proven innocent.

Became too depressed to file complaint and couldn't handle work after almost crying in pain everytime I tried to sleep. Real eye opening experience which I don't wish on any innocent individual.

>sadfrog.jpg
>>
>>53540506
lol, every time.
>>
>>53541623
Perhaps he tried to beat some manliness into you.
>>
>>53540651
>No it isnt, research before you spread the stupid.
Maybe you should heed your own advice niggerlover

>The Bloods gang was formed initially to compete against the influence of the Crips in Los Angeles. The rivalry dates back to the 1960s when Raymond Washington and several other Crips confronted Sylvester Scott and Benson Owens, students at Centennial High School.

Dis bompton nigga
>>
OG crips and bloods don't beef?
I guess that's technically true because they all 'beefed' each other to death and there's none of them left.
>>
The crips were made for specifically niggerly purposes and then they overpowered LA so the Bloods formed to stop the Crip Nuisance

gg m8 literally lurk more kids the black panther thing is right but the bloods literally formed to kill the crips
>>
>>53541750
They did rough me up good but didnt shed any tears, so I'm not sure what lack of manliness you refer too.

The backpain hit me like a ton of brick the next day however.
>>
File: florencia 13 ese.jpg (688 KB, 1400x933) Image search: [Google]
florencia 13 ese.jpg
688 KB, 1400x933
>>53540338
REMOVE FRIED CHICKEN remove fried chicken
you are worst crip nigger. you are the blood nigger idiot you are the nigger mayate smell. return to nigeria. to our negro cousins you may come our barrio. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha FLORENCIA 13 East LA we will never forgeve you puto. FUck but fuck puto blood and crip stink blood sqhipere shqipare. blood and crip genocide best day of my lifem ese. take a bath of deadcrips and bloods..ahahahahah MAYATES WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget folsom prison riots puto .Bloods we kill the monkey king , Crips return to your precious kenya….hahahahaha idiot crips and bloods smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE FRIED CHICKEN FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. Florencia 13+Sinaloa Cartel+MS13+Aryan Brotherhood=kill nigger bloods and monkey crips…you will ww2/ El Chapo alive in East LA tupac making album of East LA . fast rap El Chapo east side. we are rich and have coke and crack now hahahaha ha because of El Chapo… you are ppoor stink blood nigger… you live in welfare hahahaha,

El Chapo alive numbr one #1 in East LA ….fuck the crips ,..FUCKk ashol bloods no good i spit guacamole in the mouth eye of ur red flag and hood. El Chapo aliv and real strong wizard kill all the blood and crips farm aminal with rap magic now we the Florencia gang rule .ape of the zoo presidant barack obama aka el chango fukc the great diablo and lay egg this egg hatch and the nigger bloods and crips wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our barrio we will crush u lik a skull of a chango. Florencia 13 greattst gang
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.