[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me reasonable reasons why you don't like immigration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: trump_0[1].jpg_itok=7tKwFVDH.jpg (54 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
trump_0[1].jpg_itok=7tKwFVDH.jpg
54 KB, 876x493
Give me reasonable reasons why you don't like immigration from third world countries. I'm in a Psychology class and the prof keeps telling that there are positive effects of immigration even if they're from poor countries.
>>
>>53537266
Yet ignoring the negatives im sure
>>
File: 1394391380413.jpg (46 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1394391380413.jpg
46 KB, 625x626
>>53537266
>psychology class
>leaf flag
>>
>>53537266
The inevitable crime spike, the impact that a new cheap labor force will have on my fellow countrymen, the introduction and sustainment of values that run against my country's values.
>>
>>53537266
https://youtu.be/rUTnNKhF-EU
>>
>>53537266
Dat future first lady doe
>>
>>53537266

>People who run away from Islam, who bring Islam with them, who hate everyone in Europe, who hate everything Europe stands for and who ultimately want to make Europe the same shithole they originally ran away from will somehow have positive effect.

Well maybe if you're manufacturing guns.

Anyways. Look what happened to Lebanon in the 50s.
>>
>>53537266
Someone should shoop pepe on trump and his wife and wojak on the baby

Just look at those fucking faces they're making, the amount of smug is unreal
>>
>>53537266

Oldest answer is easiest answer: Stay in your own country and make it better.

You've got a cause, a voice, and/or a gun. There is no excuse in the 21st Century to not make an effort. If you don't want other countries butting in on your little portion of the world, then fight for what you have and demand more.
>>
>>53537266
LOOK AT ALL THOSE NEW RESTAURANTS WE GOT :DDD
>>
>>53537266
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
Also most naturally prefer their own group.
>>
>>53537266
>there are positive effects of immigration
Such as?
>>
I need to write a research paper to support or disapprove his claim. I can't think of any negative reasons that won't appear that I'm racist. I just need reputable points.
>>
>>53538604
SO DO YOUR RESEARCH FUCKNUGGET
>>
File: 1444441989701.png (102 KB, 399x240) Image search: [Google]
1444441989701.png
102 KB, 399x240
>>53538604

>tfw telling the Truth and stating facts is racist now

We are all fucked, aren't we?
>>
I'm all for controlled legal immigration, but when immigration is unchecked and your country offers welfare it is a huge tax burden. With a mass influx of low skilled workers means the corporation's will push lower wages. There will be a massive culture shock depending on if they want to fit in or change your country to be more like theirs.
>>
>>53537266
ILLEGAL
L
L
E
G
A
L

Do I need to be more clear?
>>
>>53537266
because being part of a people means you want to look out for those people.
We are tribal animals which means we draw a circle around our tribe. People outside the circle can fuck off, people inside the circle are those who matter. Racism is a side effect of mankind's need to belong. It is a natural as sex and death.
By taking a country with a shared ethnicity and history and flooding it with poor shitskins from another continent en masse, you are not including those people in everyone's circle. You are shrinking everyone's circle to include only their immediate families or sometimes just themselves.
They clearly could not improve their own simple shithole country, so there is no reason to think they could improve a superior western country.
>>
>>53538604
Jesus fuck, will you chinks stop trying to cheat.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.