[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Jews are Always Right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: Fucking Goyim.jpg (94 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Goyim.jpg
94 KB, 636x358
When are you going to swallow the ultimate redpill?

What is this profound knowledge you might ask? It's that the Jews are always right.

All throughout history, the Jews have always had the right idea. We are great thinkers, philosophers, theologians, scholars, scientists, and great businessmen. Every failed state, every fallen empire, is the result of some arrogant goy refusing to take a friendly Jew's advice.

Prove me wrong. You will find yourself unable to.
>>
File: Rabban Gamliel.png (175 KB, 294x278) Image search: [Google]
Rabban Gamliel.png
175 KB, 294x278
Now, before you fuckers get the wrong idea.

I don't support kikes. I hate kikes. George Soros, the Rothchilds, and the faggot spawn of the Reform movement. However, with that distinction out of the way, the Jews are always right. Our entire existence is telling the goys "We told you so, why wouldn't you listen?"
>>
File: 1438053794799.jpg (252 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
1438053794799.jpg
252 KB, 1024x1365
I mean, obviously.
Everyone knows the Jews have the highest IQ in the world. So you can expect two things from them: 1. They are always right, and 2. They are always thinking one step ahead of you

Your best bet is to befriend a jew and be their counterpart - E.G. start a business with one and you take care of the marketing while they do the accounting and fundraising.

No matter how much you think Jews are sneaky, it's only sneaky against society. Jews take care of their friends, so fucking make friends with one and ride that shit to the top.
>>
>>53538010
Will that really work? What if you guys get successful, why wouldn't he just replace you with another jew? Or crash the company, take the assets and restart it with only jews on the top?
>>
>>53536957
Or you can say.
>Everywhere Jews have gone, the country soon crumbled:EVERYWHERE.
It seems the best thing to do is to dis-allow Jews into your country...
>>
>>53538010
>No matter how much you think Jews are sneaky, it's only sneaky against society. Jews take care of their friends, so fucking make friends with one and ride that shit to the top.

Europeans are literally the same man. Why do you act like jews are some mythical ferry beings.
>>
>>53538886
Then why do Europeans always give Jews shit for doing the same things they do?
>>
File: 1441311368233.gif (4 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
1441311368233.gif
4 KB, 452x523
>>53536957
>All throughout history, the Jews have always had the right idea. We are great thinkers
>We

>>53537197
>Now, before you fuckers get the wrong idea.
>I don't support kikes. I hate kikes.
>>
>>53538601
It is working very nicely for the Arab world
>>
>>53538010
>Everyone knows the Jews have the highest IQ in the world.

myth spread by jews.
>>
>>53538954
Scapegoating gives you purpose you're fighting for a higher moral ground when in reality you're basically doing the same thing. I think jews were the only people in history europeans considered equal, hence the anti semitism. They refused to assimilate and paid the price.
>>
>>53539118
Yeah I'm Jewish. Got a problem?

Take Israel for example. Israelis hate Palestinians. They hate them because they are barely civilized savages. But then Europeans look at the Israelis as cruel and racist. Europeans will empathize with the Israelis in the coming months.

When this happens, the Israelis will be like "I told you so. Can't you see why we built a wall?"
>>
>>53536957
Yes certainly there have been some great Jews the great men in the bible were all Jews but they are exceptions. God constantly had to send people to Help the Jews after they fell into sin and idolatry
They are prone to being thives and corrupt it's shown in their own bible
>>
>>53539627
Racism is one thing. The thing that bothers me is your (Israels) hypocritical attitude when Europe tries exactly the same thing when dealing with African or other poop-skin immigrants.

You're actively campaigning to flood Europe with the very same immigrants that you're busy exterminating and apartheid'ing in Israel.
>>
File: 1421442242764.png (2 MB, 1000x2251) Image search: [Google]
1421442242764.png
2 MB, 1000x2251
The Jew is the enemy of man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPgrDrdQKlg
>>
>>53536957
What he claims to believe on any particular issue is not relevant.

Bottom line: He's a stinking jew.

Everyone on this board already knows that Bernie Sanders is a stinking jew, and that's all anyone has to know in order to disqualify him for any position of power or influence in the U.S.

A jew is a jew. Some are just more radical than others.

All of them still believe they deserve special status, treatment, and privileges over and above all other people, and are hell-bent on the idea of being entitled to world domination as "G-d's chosen people".

The very fact that lying to, and stealing from "the goyim" is very much a part of the jewish religion itself gives every jew absolutely no credibility, no matter what any of them may claim. So why should anyone here believe anything any of them have to say about anything?

A jew will lie about anything in order to gain an advantage. This jew is obviously lying through his teeth in order to deceive the goyim into handing yet another jew yet another position of government control.

We already have a HUGE disproportionate number of stinking jews in our government, financial, and media institutions, and they are actively working together to bankrupt and destroy this country completely. We certainly don't need any more sneaky, lying, stealing, murdering, false flagging terrorist jews in this country.

What we really NEED to do is completely rid ourselves of all of the filthy traitorous jewish rats who are already here... like PRONTO.

Fuck him, and fuck his entire tribe of liars and murderous, power hungry terrorists.
>>
>>53536957

Jews are destroyers of nations.

It's in your neurotic genetics.

Hitler was right.
>>
File: 1443121254174.jpg (41 KB, 480x622) Image search: [Google]
1443121254174.jpg
41 KB, 480x622
>>53538486
you reek ignorance...
You fucking idiot friend is a friend regardless of sex and race. If he is going to fuck you over at the end then he isn't a friend
>>
>>53540284
/thread
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.