[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dutch soldiers swear oath to Allah
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: CRGPbZmU8AE3j5k.jpg (41 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CRGPbZmU8AE3j5k.jpg
41 KB, 600x450
http://www.soestactueel.nl/nieuws/nieuws/12-gemeentelijk-nieuws/3003-openbare-militaire-beediging-voor-het-gemeentehuis-soest
18 Soldiers swear an oath and make a promise to allah in the Netherlands.
Explain yourself Dutchcucks
>goldface.jpg
>>
>>53531461
those broomsticks don't shoot themselves frenchie
>>
>>53531461
What the fuck? I have no explenation, I am just as baffled as you lot.

Maybe they're muslim soldiers? Atleast non-white?
>>
File: 1443980614699.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1443980614699.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>53532027
I think they are. But an oath to allah? Do christian soldiers take on oath to God in the Netherlands? Not sure here but I think the oath is the state/king.
>>
>>53532175
Well no? I actually have no idea what the dutch soldier swear, I always thought they swore an oath to the Queen (now King) but I never imagined them swearing to either God or allah. It just sounds so weird, you're not fighting for them but the people. Right?

Just ludicrous
>>
>>53532265
you are used to swearing an oath to the spanish king anyway
>>
>>53532265

We have a very sober military, the only oath we make is one of allegiance. And if you're done something fancy you get a pat on your shoulder from the king

This are just special snowflakes or future isis trrusts
>>
>>53532555
So it's just a media hype thing?
>>
>>53532710

Well we do swear by "God almighty" in our oath, but during the crowning of Prins Pils you already saw members of parlement forgo that. Perhaps those soldiers now just snackbar instead.

Its not media hype, this is the military trying to be multicultural. Why else would they have a special ceremony snackbars
>>
>>53532811
That would be the best explenation, I think
>>
There's like a one off mention of God that soldiers do. Nothing more.

Not surprised to see our military is following America's example of pozzing up the regulations in the name of the liberal wet dream of equality and beating them at it.

Pathetic
>>
I wonder if this happens here as well.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.