[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we end feminism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: redpill.jpg (71 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
redpill.jpg
71 KB, 500x666
How do we end feminism?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcJeqAp-5gQ
>>
File: CHESS.png (78 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CHESS.png
78 KB, 600x600
Sheer brute force. Do you think there is any other way?
>>
That's a misshapen skittle you faggot.
>>
It is impossible to end. Once women have even a small amount of power, they never stop demanding (and receiving) more. That is the nature of things. Men produce. Women consume. When the consumers have all the power, nothing will be left standing. Parasites are unaware that they destroy their own host. Only the total collapse and reset of society remains.
>>
>>53531228
It already ended back in the 80s. These new "feminists" are just moaners and complainers without a goal in mind.
>>
just wait for the gross majority of singl, childless, women over the age of 35 to die off and then the remaining amount of cute beautiful girls remaining will make men more interested in women because whats the point of women when you have them everywhere?
>>
>>53531870
This, the only way to stop it is to take away the rights of women but that's not possible anymore in a time like this, just watch it all burn
>>
>>53531228
Obsolete women.
>>
>>53531228

I'm going to date men until women get better.
>>
>>53532423
degenerate
>>
Time to get creative... #feministsForSlavery
>>
>>53532533

At least I am trying to make a difference.
>>
>>53531228
Fuel it, it's going to consume itself
>>
>>53531228
link to study debunking wage gap?
>>
>>53533634
There's one simple statistic that is usually pretty effective at ending that stupid argument:

Unmarried women without children make more than unmarried men.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.